66

"Alex." I pointed out to myself as it wasn't seeming to sink in.

"Yep, that's me!" he beamed as he stood in front of me, seemingly alone.

"Is there anyone else here?" I asked, still in some kind of state of shock and he shook his head.

"Don't think so" he said and I sighed.

"How the fuck are you here?" I asked in irritation and he pouted.

"I got a taxi" he said and I rolled my eyes.

"How did you know I'd be here?" I asked bluntly and he raised a brow at me.

"Uh I saw your plane tickets! Duh I'm not stupid." he explained like it was obvious and I blinked at him.

What?

He means when he was looking over my shoulder at the computer the other day??

How the hell did he remember that?!

I narrowed my eyes at him suspiciously before checking out my surroundings.

It's not like i could make a break for it and lose him...the desk's right there.

"Got to say Riley I'm disappointed in you, trying to ditch us all and move country" he said with his arms crossed faking being angry making me smirk at him.

"You' going to try stop me?" I asked with a sceptical expression and he made a face.

"Don't underestimate me I could totally stop you if I wanted to" he complained and I chuckled.

"I'm late" I said before brushing passed him but he latched onto my arm and pulled me back.

"Ah ah ah it won't be that easy"  he said and I tssked.

"Oh so it will be slightly easy?" I asked making him grip my arm tighter.

"Um, no."

"You're not stopping me from going, there's something I really need to do there" I said stubbornly and he narrowed his eyes.

"Like what?"

"Something"

"Is it important?"

"Life and death."

"Okay!" he let my arm go and smiled at me, making me  blink at him, dumfounded.

"Er, what?"

"You can go" he said and I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Really?"

"Yep"

I stood there for a few moments, unsure, as he stared at me.

"Okay....bye then" I said and he chuckled.

"Of course I'm going with you"

"WHAT!?" I turned around and crossed my arms at him at his ridiculous request.

"I know you have two tickets, I came prepared" he chirped and patted his pocket, making me groan.

"Really? You're planning to go to another country with just the things in your pocket?" I asked and he nodded.

"Um, NO." I exclaimed before turning around and marching for the desk but felt him grab onto me again.

"Seriously Alex?!"

"Hey if I can't persuade you to come back with me, I'm coming with you! Choose which one!" he stated and I groaned in agitation again.

"God damnit Alex" I growled and he just smiled happily at me.