121

Guess what I've not done this chapter? It begins with p and ends with roof read :D

--

What is that shrill noise? My god, it's awful.

I sighed in irritation, tilting my head a little to realise I was resting on something...warm.

I opened my eyes, blinking in confusion.

Person...

Couch..

My head...

I sat up slightly, jumping a little when the person underneath me suddenly moved with an unwelcome level of energy.

"Come on Sunshine, you're going to be late." Aaron's voice made me sigh and look up at him. He was fiddling with the alarm on his phone.

When did we get here...

I'm so confused.

My head hurts.

I looked around the study room sleepily, and heard a little chuckle.

"You've only been asleep 3 hours, so you're probably tired."

What the fuck, please just kill me.

"But you have school, and you can't miss it." His positive tone made me glare at him, and he chuckled before ruffling my hair. "Have you remembered how to speak yet?"

"I want to die."

He rolled his eyes at me before standing up, dragging me by my arm.

"Come on, this is important, you'll regret it in the future."

"Will I?" I huffed, eventually letting him pull me to my feet.

I still felt groggy as hell, and put my hand to my head.

"Why are we in here...?"

"You fell asleep, and seeing as that is such a hard task I didn't want to wake you."

"So you stayed down here too?"

"I wasn't going to leave you on your own."

The idea of him carrying me while I was asleep made me blush, and I shook my head to get rid of the thought.

"I'm not a baby." I huffed before walking out into the hallway.

"I know that, Riley." He sighed behind me, seeming annoyed.

"Hey!" Alex jumped up to me as I walked into the main hallway and I cringed. "Why weren't you in your room??"

"Uh... couldn't sleep." I sighed, the world was buzzing slightly.

How am I supposed to survive going to school...

I was expecting Alex to shout hyperactively again, but I looked up to see him just staring behind me.

He looked back at me, the cogs in his mind turning.

"Ok..." He suddenly said, then spun around and left, leaving me dazed.

I looked behind me with a sigh, it was just Aaron standing there on his phone...

Oh.

Ugh.

"I'm going to bed." I huffed, trying to go up the stairs.

"Ah ah, no you're not." Aaron gripped my arm and I gave him a look.

"If I die from exhaustion I'm making sure the police know it was your fault."

-

"Are you sure you're not going to eat anything?" Luca's voice harassed me as I stared down at the table.