28

When we got back the evening was drawing in, and I sighed when I saw an angry looking Chester crossing his arms and glaring at us as Zac stopped the bike.

Great, the best two people to be talking to each other. 

I saw Zac was wearing a smug facial expression when I got off and sighed again.

Please tell me he isn't going to pick a fight.

"Inside NOW" he ordered and Zac just glared at him.

"Sorry Chester" I apologised and Zac scoffed before pulling me by the arm past him.

Hey, no involving me in your fights please.

"Let go of him" Chester growled and grabbed my other arm.

Oh for fucks sake.

"Don't you dare touch him" Zac growled back and I scoffed.

"You're one to talk, now let go" I said and Chester's grip tightened on my arm.

"He's what?! What did you do!?" he practically snarled and Zac smirked.

"Wouldn't you like to know" he continued to rile him up and I seriously couldn't believe this situation.

"Guys, can you please just realise how stupid this situation is!? Let me go!" I complained in exasperation and both their grips tightened stubbornly as they glared at each other. 

Right, that's it.

I roughly leaned back using all my weight, pulling the two together and making them clash harshly.

I stood above them with crossed arms as they rolled around on the floor in pain.

"Uh...actually, sorry about that" I said sheepishly when I started to think rationally again.

I guess the hormones were affecting my thinking as well. 

"What in the hell happened here?!" Chance shouted as he walked out of the door, Aaron and Hunter in hot pursuit. 

"What the..." 

"Riley did you beat them up or something?" Aaron asked while smiling in amusement and Hunter elbowed him.

"YES" Zac replied while holding his head, but a pain filled smile was evident on his lips.

Chester stood up but stumbled and fell down again, looking pretty dazed.

"Oh my god I'm sorry" I said while cringing and knelt down next to him.

I waved my hand in front of his eyes and he blinked before looking at me.

"I think it's me that should be sorry" he said while cringing at what must of been a painful headache.

"Doesn't look like it to me" Hunter commented and I sighed.

"Right, Riley I think it is best if you come inside with me" Chance said when he noticed Zac glaring at Chester again, and Chester giving him a provoking smile. 

He grabbed my arm and pulled me up, then looked back at the two on the ground with a scowl.

"You're acting like bloody animals, stop letting your hormones control you" he lectured and I seriously wondered if it was always like this in this crazy house.

Chance pulled me along all the way to his office and slammed the door shut angrily, locking it and stuffing the keys in his pocket.

I gave him a concerned frown before timidly sinking down onto the sofa and sitting there in silence as he glared at me while sitting on his computer chair.