chapter 6

I woke up to the sound of patting at a window. Sleepily, I rubbed my eyes then looked towards the veranda. Anatara was patting the glass with her beak.

"Ana!" I said now fully awake and rushed over to the door, pulling it open. She squawked innocently at me then jumped on my arm. I sighed then petted her head.

A sudden chill came over me and I realized I was in my boxers outside.

"Brr...Ana stay here" I said as I placed her on the balcony railing. She fluffed her feathers and started cleaning herself.

I looked at the clock and saw that it was seven o'clock. Should be getting up anyway. I sighed before getting dressed into jeans and a light white top.

There was noise outside my door and I sighed, remembering there is a bunch of hyper people getting up round about now.

I looked at myself in the mirror and narrowed my eyes. I just can't understand why people think I look cute, as in fluffy bunny cute. It's annoying.

Seriously I can be vicious if I want to, they just haven't seen it yet.

There was rumbling outside and hyper shouts and I decided to step back away from the door seconds before it burst open. I sighed as I was attacked. See, I'm getting used to this already.

"Morning" I winced as Alex got off of me.

"Hello! You're still alive that's great! I thought you would of jumped of the bal- Bird!!!!!" he shouted and looked towards the balcony.

I rolled my eyes and stopped him attacking Anatara who was staring at him with wide eyes.

"Yes, that's Anatara, my bird" I said as he slowly pulled me towards her, jeez he's strong.

"Calm around animals Alex" a low voice sounded from the door and I looked to see Luca raising an eyebrow at us.

"Oh yeah, forgot about that" Alex said as he stopped pulling and calmly walked up to her. She looked at him cautiously then to me and I smiled , telling her it was alright.

He then timidly put his finger on her head and was silent for the first time since I met him.

"Wow..." I said as I raised my eyebrow while watching them.

"You should let that bird inside , it could be very useful" Luca said now standing next to me and smiling. I smiled then Anatara squawked loudly causing me to wince and step backwards.

"Have you got sensitive hearing or something?" Luca asked curiously and I shrugged.

"Don't know, never thought about it" I said then looked over just as Zac crashed into me.

"Yep now I'm awake" I commented as I was suffocated.

"Sorry , i'm just so happy to have another brother you know!?" he said as he let go.

Ugh, he's way too hyper in the morning.

"Zac, act your age" Chester said by the door frame, now that, isn't a morning person.

Um...overcrowding in the room guys...

Zac made a face as he turned away from him then put his finger to his lips. "Shhhh, don't make any sudden movements" he whispered to me.

"Shut up, ugh you're annoying" he huffed before walking into the room.

I smiled timidly before escaping the crowd and edging towards the door.

Evicted from my own room, jeez.

"Woops scared him again" Alex commented then skipped up to me.