110

Proof reading is for pussies. I do not fear thy ridicule of typos! Come hither to me, bro!

Cough, anyways, this is a republish for people who can't see it!

Thanks a lot, wattpad.
---

"I'm not staying in a car with him!" Alex complained when he was told to sit in the car with Zac. Zac pulled his tongue out to antagonize him and Caleb just rolled his eyes as he pushed past them and sat in the back.

"I don't have time for this Alex. It's only for a little while, please be mature." Aaron complained and he huffed before sitting next to Caleb.

"Stuck in the back, again!" He whined and Nate slammed the chair back and pulled his tongue out at him as well.

Zac was sitting in the passenger seat with Nate and Hunter in the middle, which made me concerned. Aaron didn't look too pleased about it either, and I wouldn't be surprised if he purposely made the car crash just to free himself.

It probably would have been better for me to go in there instead but Chance insisted he wasn't going to let anyone bratty sit in his car again.

But him, Chester and Luca didn't seem like the best line up. The car is going to be completely silent...

And I don't even have a phone to go on.

Great.

Chester was already sat in the back of the car with Luca and Chance arguing in front of it, and I sighed.

"You okay Sunshine?" Aaron approached me and I smiled at him.

"Yeah, I'm good."

"Good? Not 'fine'?"

"No, I'm good." I chuckled and he smiled at me.

"Great. Well, I'll see you later then." He looked over to Chance and sighed slightly. "Things are about to get a bit busy. But if you need me don't hesitate to come talk to me okay?" He asked and I nodded.

"I'll manage, Aaron. You needn't worry."

"Needn't." He repeated to himself as he turned around and I rolled my eyes.

"Hey there gorgeous." Chester teased as I sat in the car next to him.

"How come you aren't in the passenger seat?" I wondered, and he pouted.

"What, don't want to sit next to me?" He said and I smirked.

"Trust me, you're probably my preferred choice when it comes to seating arrangements."

"Well, I'm back here because, out of us three, I'm the little brother." He chuckled and I frowned for a moment.

Huh, I guess that's true.

Luca and Chance finished making little remarks at eachother as they sat in their seats and I bit my lip before sitting back.

"Ready to go home?" Chance smiled back at me and I gave him a little one in return.

"I'm definitely ready to leave here, that's for sure." I said, and Luca frowned at me.

"You don't like calling it home?" He pointed out and I sighed at his annoying psychoanalysing.

"He's only been there a short while. Maybe one day." Chester deflected with a smile and I smiled back.

"Yeah, maybe."

"Fair enough. It's not like we've done much to make it feel homely for you." Chance grumbled as he pulled out of the parking lot.

"What do you mean by that?" Luca grumbled and they shared a look.