130

Not proof read this hoe needs to skadaddle byeee

---

The next few hours were slow. Very slow.

My mother apparently called again, making someone have to come into my room and give me a phone. Really annoying. I told them I didn't want to answer though.

Every time I did accept, she'd seem upset. But she'd just go on and on about my eyes and how they were ruined. Made me feel like I was just one of her dolls that's now damaged.

That and the fact she couldn't be bothered to fly back from Paris even though her only son got attacked really made me salty.

When my father called he at least had the decency to not mention it. But that could be because he has tact rather than not being concerned about my 'appearance being ruined'.

I'd do anything to just restart my life with good parents. Well, there are some things I wouldn't want to leave behind though.

Ugh, well you certainly can't have everything in life.

I slept a little, it made me feel slightly better when I woke. But waking up wasn't very pleasant because it was from a loud crashing sound. Scared the shit out of me.

It was just someone in the hall though.

I'm really anxious on my own... but at least I'm not on my own in the house. I don't think I could handle that, especially with no sight.

Since then I've just been sitting by the window feeling the breeze. Not much else to do.

And that's the 45th siren I've heard since I opened the window...

The door suddenly opening made me jump and spin around.

"Sorry." A young ladies voice apologised. "I've been told you were a bit jumpy...it slipped my mind. I apologize."

"It's alright." I sighed in relief, before making my way over and sitting on my bed.

"I'm Genevieve. I'm an orderly here. I was told to check up on you? I know you're not usually on your own. Where's your partner?"

"My what??"

"Oh, sorry. Are they not...? Uh." She coughed awkardly. "I just always see them in here. Well, this is a great start..." She trailed off and I chuckled.

"It's alright. I can see where the confusion would be. It's... complicated."

"Ah, I see." She approached a little, and I tried not to visibly tense. "How is everything? Care wise I mean, I don't know anything medical." She chuckled. "I know your food might not be up to par. We don't get many with your diet in this hospital."

"Right... sorry about that. But I really couldn't stomach...other stuff."

"I understand, I'm a vegetarian. It wasn't too much trouble to acquire it. We are legally required to stock all kinds of meal types based on diets and beliefs."

"Right." I frowned as I noticed footsteps stop just at the open door.

"Oh, hey there Kiba. Oh! Ey
Riley, would you like a visitor?"

Uhhh. What.

"Um...sure?"

"Great! Come in come in!!"

She got excited fast...who is this person.

"Hey doofus...uh, this is Riley right? I am next door so I've seen you around. Sorry, not like creepily or anything. I just walk a lot...uh. yeah I'm being creepy, sorry." The young man chuckled awkwardly.