45

"Riley" Aaron snapped as I looked longingly down the stairs, and I snapped my head up to give him a look.

"Don't get stroppy with me, come on" he said as he turned and walked up yet more stairs that led to his and Hunter's rooms.

I sighed before following him reluctantly, missing my phone allot already.

I walked up the soft carpeted stairs to reach the landing to their rooms. They both had varnished oak doors that really didn't fit the rest of the house's theme, and inside Aaron's room it remained homely, with wood furniture and cream carpet and walls.

This must have been an extension built after the main house was I thought as I walked in, looking out the window at the distant city lights, and ignoring Aaron grumpily muttering as he got undressed.

The room was smaller then the ones downstairs, but it was nicer in my opinion, the light easily filled the whole room and everything just gave a warmer and welcoming atmosphere. I didn't surprise me Hunter and Aaron were the owners of these two rooms, as warmer did seem a good word to describe their personalities.

"Riley don't be difficult, just get ready for bed, I'm tired" Aaron grumbled and I sighed before taking my shirt off. Of course I had a little irrational anxiety about being alone in a room with Aaron, but from what I can tell he's either definitely straight, or has enough control over himself to not be effected by another man in his bed.

Or he's good at hiding emotions, or he doesn't give a fuck, or he's actually nervous too, or this is a really bad idea...

A really bad idea...

"Riley!" Aaron snapped me out of my thoughts before turning the light off and leaving me standing there in the darkness as he got in his bed.

Also, I mean no offence...but this is a teenage male's bed right here...although they do seem to have a maid so I'm sure its freshly cleaned...but still..

"Riley stop standing there in the dark like a creeper" he grumbled as he looked down at his phone and I sighed before taking the rest of my clothes off, apart from my briefs. I got in the other side of his bed and grumpily turned away from him, having no phone to ignore the situation with like he did.

Phone...we'll be together again soon, don't worry.

I heard Aaron chuckle when I sighed and lifted my head to give him a look.

"You had it coming" he said before looking back at his phone, and I turned back while sticking my tongue out.

Bitch you'll regret this, I'll have my revenge.

-

I woke up at about 3 in the morning, which probably wasn't long after I'd fallen asleep. I didn't care what ever the time was, I was getting that phone.

I lifted my head and looked at Aaron's sleeping figure. I knew Chance would have most likely put it in his office, but if it was in his room I was still willing to pay him a visit when I came back up the stairs. I know it was risky, but maybe if I don't get caught, Chance may not check if he still has it for a while, and when he does he would think he lost it? Whatever, I need my phone.

It was easy to escape out of the bed without waking him, as it was at least a double sized bed, with what seemed to be a memory foam mattress and a low wooden frame that didn't creak.

The carpet seemed to be heated, as it was warm, quite like the rest of the room actually, it was obviously heavily heated, maybe because it was smaller then the rest of the house, and the heating was meant to be for a bigger room? I don't know.....thinking too much into this...can tell my brain's not awake yet.