133

It was hard at first, but having to look after Angel really forced me to get out of bed. I was so tired all the time, the idea of sleeping was just so tempting...

But I knew I'd seriously disappoint Aaron if I neglected her. Also Angel, which I couldn't have. She was just so adorable... couldn't take those adorable blue eyes looking at me with scorn... nope.

She didn't technically need as much attention as I was giving her, but she deserved it. Besides, she made me feel better, a lot better. It was nice to have peaceful company, one no one would get jealous over. Well, Alex got a little jealous because he wanted to pet her too, but other than that.

Animals are great.

Life had been going on pretty fast without me. The others just finished their midterms but I of course did not...

The longer I stay away from school the more likely it is that I won't be going back...

I'm going to have to accept that.

At the moment I don't have the energy to care, but I know future me is going to have regrets.

I sighed as I stared down at Angel. She was currently munching on come celery in my lap, seeming perfectly content.

I smiled at her warmly and gently petted her head.

"You're so adorable." I chuckled, just as I began to hear thumping from the hallway.

I looked up just as Aaron opened the door, and he smiled at me. "How's she doing?"

"As adorable as ever." I smiled down at her as he took his coat off.

He's gone back to his usual busy schedule lately, which I was really glad about. I hated affecting his life like that. Despite the fact I miss him when he's gone, this is for the best.

I mean, just casually miss him, not like..miss him miss him...or anything...

I looked up at him when I noticed him staring at me with a smile. "What?" I chuckled.

"Nothing...you two just get along well." He said and I smirked.

"Only because I give her food, I'm not sure she'd care otherwise."

He sat down next to me with a bright smile and I raised a brow at him. "Why are you in such a good mood?"

"Hm? ...No reason." He stared down at the guinea pig and I gave him a look.

"Okay..."

"Have you cleaned her out today?"

"Yup..."

"And everything else?"

"...Yup."

"Great, then you won't mind taking Russell for a walk with me."

"Ugh but I'm so tireddd." I huffed dramatically and leaned against him. "How do you have so much energy..."

"I eat right and get enough exercise."

"Ugh but exercise would be painful."

"It's painful for me sometimes too."

"Well good for you, Mr. Willpower or whatever."

I heard him sigh before he suddenly twisted his torso and wrapped his arms around my waist.

Oh, hello... What's he doing.

"How about you come with me during the day instead of hanging out here all the time?" He asked with his head close to mine.

"What, you mean to the sanctuary?"