123

123 heh
I did actually try proof read this time lol, but I'm on my phone and it has a giant crack so I can't see properly, so it probably didn't make a difference lmao #trainwriting

-

Ugh...

Bloody hell, he needs to close his curtains. I winced at the bright moonlight shining in my eyes, before glancing over my shoulder.

Chester was sound asleep with his arms wrapped around my waist.

It must be early in the morning...

I should probably leave now, to avoid any drama.

I sighed before gently moving his arms and sneaking out of the bed.

I put my briefs and shirt back on just in case before quietly opening the door and walking out.

Dark and quiet.

Now to make my way to my room...

I nearly made it, but then just stared into the darkness downstairs. So quiet at night. Maybe I should sleep during the day and wake up at night.

Wait, does this school do night classes?

Hmm, I don't think it's as early as I originally thought, the sky isn't completely dark...

And I do know that some people in this house do tend to be early risers...

I should probably leave now...

I've been standing here for a while...

The longer I stay here the more likely-

Are you fucking kidding me.

I grit my teeth as I began to hear the rustling of a coat and stomping from upstairs.

Two guesses who that could possibly be. Seeing as there are only two rooms up there... and one of them is a lazy teenager.

If I run he'll hear me, crap!

Just tip toe for your life!

Why the fuck is this house so busy, even at god knows when in the morning!

I hate people who get up early. Cretins. Aliens!

I breathed a sigh of relief as I made it through my doorway before dumping the rest of my clothes on the bed.

Ack, the door!

I should just leave it as it is and pretend to be asleep. Although if he's still upset at me he'll probably stay away anyway.

...Eh, nope not risking it!

Wait I took too long it's too late.

My feet are moving anyway!

I ran over to the door to shut it, jumping when I realised Aaron was stood outside of it, in turn making him jump. Which would have been amusing, if it wasn't for the situation.

"W-what are you doing up?" He questioned in an alarmed tone, and I chuckled awkwardly.

"Um, can't sleep..."

"Right, of course. Did you take those...pills...?" He trailed off while frowning at the wall and I sighed.

"Uh, no, I forgot."

"Well I won't uphold your part of the deal until you start taking them, okay?" He looked me in the eye and I bit my lip. "You're stuck with me until you do."

"Well now I really don't want to take them." I sighed and he looked a little angry, well, for Aaron's standards at least.

"Why would you say that?"