124

I woke up in the morning naturally and feeling well rested which was bizarre after so long.

The sun was only just rising when I opened my eyes and lifted my head.. probably around 7...

I looked down at Aaron to see he was still asleep.

The alarm should go off some time soon....

Ugh, hate it when I wake up just before the alarm, means I can't get back to sleep.

I sighed before settling back down again, and my eyes settled on Aaron's sleeping face.

I'm being creepy right now aren't I.

I smiled, tilting my head slightly as I took in the details of his face.

Surprised he managed to fall asleep so early last night. Unless he didn't and just lay there for ages...

Hm.

I subconsciously brought my hand up to brush the hair out of face.

His eyes opened suddenly making me jump before chuckling. He blinked at me, then gradually frowned.

"What are you laughing at?" He asked sleepily.

"Sorry, you scared me."

"By sleeping?"

"No, you woke up suddenly."

"Were you staring at me or something?"

"Uh huh."

He gave me a look at my casual admittance making me chuckle again.

"What time is it?"

"No idea."

He grumbled to himself as he sat up slightly, making me have to move away. He turned around and picked up his phone from the bedside, before sighing and smacking it back down again.

He lay back down and covered his face with his arms.

"Not time to get up yet then?"

"15 minutes..." He grumbled.

Seems like he actually isn't a morning person, which is ironic seeing as he's always up at 6 to go to the animal sanctuary. I smiled at him before clicking my tongue. Cute.

"Are you seriously trying to go back to sleep?"

"Mhm..."

Wow...that takes talent.

I stayed in silence for a while, before sighing to myself, and he lifted his head a little.

"What?" I asked with a smirk when I noticed he was watching me.

"Are you feeling better?'

"Yeah, I guess. Hard to tell when I wake up. Can I skip school and have a lie in please..."

"If you want."

"Huh?"

"It not like I'd force you to go in. It's your choice, and you'll be the one dealing with the consequences. "

"Ah... right... consequences." I huffed dramatically before shuffling around and looking at him upside down. "Guess I should get up then."

I pulled my tongue out at him and he raised a brow with a small smile.

"You're a little strange."

"Thanks." I chuckled at him with a smile.

He then took a heavy breath in before sitting up, brushing his hair back.