107

This chapter was getting so long I had to cut it in half, look out for the next half in a few days!

I'm too tired to proof read again sorry *slapped*

---

Hey, Sunshine, please move your head a little..." A voice brought me out of sleep and I frowned.

....

Paiinn.

I cringed and opened my eyes a little. Oh, this is not a pillow.

"Sorry..." I mumbled quietly, lifting my head off of his chest and repositioning myself back on the floor.

Uiiggghhhhh.

I didn't really pay attention to what he was doing, but the next moment I realised he'd gone.

What the fuck...

What time is it...

I huffed and turned over, snuggling in the sheets, briefly aware of the sound of the shower turning on before falling back to sleep.

--

Uggghhh.

I moaned loudly before cursing when I opened my eyes to bright light.

Nooooo.

"Fuck..." I mumbled, sitting up and blinking for a few moments trying to remember where I was.

Where the fuck am I...

Carpet...

What the actual fuck.

I sat up completely and just stared ahead of myself for a long time.

What...

Drink...needed...

It was only when I got to the stairs that I realised where I was.

Oh.

Oh yeah.

Oh fuck.

I shook my head, confused to hear chatting coming from the kitchen.

Both of those voices are too deep to be one of the younger brothers...

I sighed and rubbed my eyes before carefully making my way down the stairs.

"Hey Sunshine." Aaron greeted, and I took a moment to take in the sight before me.

What....when ...

When did he get here...

"Hey..." I said cautiously, while watching Luca suspiciously.

I glanced around trying to see any evidence of the others, but everything was silent.

"When did you get here?" I eventually said, as he seemed to be pretending he'd been here all along.

"I drove up this morning. Aaron wanted some help with you." He said and Aaron tssked.

"That is not what I said. I said that they keep getting into trouble, and that's it." He defended, and I rolled my eyes before walking towards the living room.

"Ah ah, come back here." He said and I sighed.

Fucccckk.

Not in the mood for this.

I looked at Aaron, avoiding Luca as much as I could.

"Mhm?" I grumbled as politely as I could.

"I need to have a look at you." Luca said and I made a face.

"You can see me can't you?" I retorted grumpily.