22

"What happened?" Aaron asked as Luca caught up and I remained glaring at the trees I was facing.

"Seems Riley was hiding an injured ankle from me for some reason, Hunter do you know anything about that?" he said while glaring at him and Hunter smiled.

"Nope, apparently not" he replied and I moved my glare to him.

I sighed at the sight of the mansion in front of us and the quiet driveway.

"Right let's see what's wrong with you too and if you need to go to hospital," Luca said as he set me down to open the door and I sighed as a response.

I swear if he forces me to go to that place again I will.....ugh!

"You're not picking me up again," I said as he turned back to me and he rolled his eyes before putting my arm around his shoulder and helping me hop in.

Aaron placed Hunter on the sofa and he clung to it happily.

"Never been so happy to be home!" he exclaimed excitedly and I smirked at him as I sat down.

That is a very relieving feeling.

"Let me see your ankle," Luca said to Hunter and he immediately moved his ankle away from him.

"Er...I'd rather not" he said quietly and Luca rolled his eyes before gripping his calf tightly and forcefully examining it.

Oh shit, Luca's pissed off.

"Ow!" Hunter suddenly jerked making me jump, and Luca glared at him.

"It's best to get that checked by a doctor with the right equipment to be safe," he said and stood up, walking over to me.

Shit! Help!

"Um I'm fine I know I sprained it honestly just a sore sprain," I said really fast as I shuffled away from him as he walked towards me.

"Really? Just a sprain?" he stopped walking but I stayed on edge suspiciously.

"Yep" I replied and slowly moved my leg further away from him.

"Yeah not buying it" he quickly said and gripped the top of my leg, which I was ready for, and attempted to move out the way only for Luca to literally sit on me pinning me down.

"Owww you're heavy" I complained but he ignored me and I felt a horrible pain in my ankle.

My breath hitched and I winced, trying not to verbally complain.

"I'm fine seriously" I urged when he continued to cause pain in my ankle.

"Fuck!" I accidentally said when he squeezed it and put a hand to my mouth.

"Sorry..But what did you do that for that hurt!?" I huffed and he looked to glare at me for a second.

Jesus christ those eyes will give me nightmares.

"You're right it is a sprain, but practically blue and purple all over and the most swollen ankle I have literally ever seen, do you know why!?" Luca said then stood up and started ranting.

"You're overreacting my ankle's only a tiny bit off colour" I said blankly while rolling my eyes.

"That's dangerously swollen and sore Riley, you know it is common sense not to go walking for hours with a sprained ankle, let alone carrying someone else's weight!" he paced the room while waving his arms around and Hunter and I shared a look.

"Yep well I'll just take Hunter to the hospital now bye" Aaron quickly said while picking Hunter up and left me on my own to face Luca's wrath.

"You know it would've been okay if maybe you'd have told me! Maybe! God knows how bad it'd be if I hadn't have found out! You are so lucky I worry so much Riley, seriously it is way too hard to look after all of my younger brothers! And now I have to add you to that mix! Why do you get into so much trouble!" He occasionally glared at me during his rant but other than that just paced while looking around the room and putting his finger's through his hair stress-fully and waving his arms about.