102

In the morning I woke up to the familiar smell of Christmas. Or more specifically, cinnamon and pine. It confused me for a few moments, but as soon as my vision focused I realised why; Aaron's bright red hair was practically in my face.

He was sitting on the floor infront of the sofa, with his head resting against the side. He'd obviously been there all night, and had fallen asleep like that.

I smiled before sitting up slightly. This seemed to wake him and he lifted his head, before cringing.

"Oww..." He complained as he stretched his arm before turning his head towards me. He jumped back slightly at the closeness of our faces and I smirked.

"Why are you sitting on the floor?" I questioned and he chuckled awkwardly.

"You were shaking and fidgeting, sitting near you seemed to help..." He explained and I frowned.

"I see..."

"Are you feeling okay? Want something to eat?" He suddenly said with a start and I blinked at him tiredly as he stood up.

"No thanks..."

"You're eating. You haven't ate since we left London!"

"Really? Well I don't feel like eating."

"Tough. I'll shove it down your throat if I have to." He threatened, hopefully not seriously, and I chuckled.

"Okay okay, I'll eat, just give me a few minutes." I said and he sighed.

"Good. I need to go shower and get dressed, you'll be alright?"

"Yes, fine."

He smiled slightly before leaving the room.

"Eat something!" He shouted and I rolled my eyes with a smile.

I shook my head to try wake myself up before sighing as I sat on the sofa alone.

It seemed to be quite early in the morning, but I knew I wouldn't get back to sleep anyway.

I was considering going to go get my phone, but I didn't want to wake Nate up.

The sun seemed to be higher in the sky than I'd expected, and it was a wonder no one had woken up before us. Everyone is tired out I guess...

I sighed and ran a hand through my hair, I felt so groggy and fed up.

I really need my phone...hate having time to just think...

I found myself just staring at the wall for a few minutes.

Umm...

I clicked my tongue in discomfort before hearing a door open.

There was quiet footsteps on the floor before Alex's head poked round the corner.

I stayed silent and we just blinked at each other for a few moments.

"Yes?" I questioned eventually and he smiled awkwardly.

"Hey...umm...you feeling better?" He asked, taking a few steps into the room.

"Um, I guess. Mainly because it's daytime... Hungover?"

"Uh, yeah..." He looked super uncomfortable and I smirked.

"Good." I said with a smile and he pouted.

"I guess I deserve it." He said, and I thought the conversation ended there. But instead of leaving he sat down next to me on the sofa.

I looked at him blankly.