137

I was woken up this morning rather gently, with the feel of a hand circling the small of my back and a low, quiet voice saying my name.

I grumbled slightly in annoyance because I still felt tired, then lazily opened one eye.

Oh hello...chest. Oops this isn't a pillow.

"Sorry..." I mumbled, assuming that's why he woke me up. He frowned when I lifted my head.

"For what?"

"...Huh...what do you want?" I questioned tiredly and he smiled at me.

"You have an eye appointment."

"Ugh...at 11... I'm sure it's not even near 11 yet." I complained, immediately lying back down on him.

"No, but it's better to get up early so you're not rushing your morning."

"Nope."

"Riley..."

"Nooo." I grumbled, wrapping an arm around his waist when he tried to get up.

I felt him chuckle lightly before he began brushing his fingers through my hair "...Fine."

---

"Sunshine, get up." Aaron's voice woke me up again and I frowned without opening my eyes.

"Nooppeee."

"It's 10 you're going to be late." I heard him shuffling around the room, possibly getting changed.

"Ughhh." I complained but still didn't get up.

"Riley I will have to resort to different methods."

"Nooo leave me alone."

I opened one eye when I heard him walk towards me then tensed up when he got on the bed and leaned over me.

"Okay okay I'm awake!" I squeeked, jumping when drips from his wet hair hit my skin. "Get off that's cold!" I complained and he chuckled at me.

He leaned down and kissed me on the cheek and I flinched from his cold wet hair all over me. "Aaron!" I immediately tried to push him away while he laughed at me.

"You need to get up."

"I'm already up! You're a bully!"

"If you stay on the bed you'll go back to sleep." He stated and I made a face.

"I only do that sometimes...and now I'm all wet so I don't want to!"

"Well then my methods were effective." He chuckled. "Come on you need to shower and get ready." I sat up as he stood and wondered over to the cupboards again.

I tried to wipe the drops of water off of me while grumbling to myself, then looked at Aaron as he dried his hair. Still hasn't put a top on...

I'm staring...

Why am I staring.

Look at those fucking muscles though... Am I jealous? Don't think so. Just extremely attracted.

If I don't get up he'll turn around...

He already has and he's giving me a look.

Should probably stop staring now...

"Riley!"

"Yes!" I jumped slightly, immediately standing up. "I'm awake."

That was weird.

What am I doing...

Towel! Shower, real life. Got it.

I quickly grabbed a clean towel and clothes and headed into the bathroom.