80

I sighed when I woke the next morning, remembering my situation after only a few short seconds of bliss. I rubbed my hand through my hair as I sat up.

Hmm...its quiet in here...

It'll probably be a while before any of the brothers wake up, they're definitely jet lagged.

Alex on the other hand...

I looked around the room, lost on what to do. What am I going to do today? I usually have Alex dragging me out of bed having already decided what to do for me.

Well, I need a shower I guess.

I quickly got out of bed, wincing at the slight aches I had, probably from being so active recently. Or from stress...

Probably stress.

I made sure to have a quick shower. I don't know why, but I felt anxious, like I had to do something. Of course my version of a super quick shower is everyone else's version of a normal lengthed shower. But still, I tried.

I brushed my teeth and washed my face before wrapping a towel round my waste. I walked out of the bathroom and nearly jumped a foot in the air before sighing when I bumped into Alex.

"Alex...Don't just walk into people's rooms in the morning." I scolded as I tried to ignore my faint blush, probably from being caught off guard.

"Omg...Sorry, uh...sorry..." He said, seeming kind of distracted or something, his face slightly red.

I'm guessing he was caught off guard as well?

"Where you expecting me not to be in here or something?" I raised a brow at him and he chuckled.

"Well the second before you crashed into me I had decided you must have gone down stairs, so it was a bit of a surprise." He explained while rubbing the back of his neck and looking at the floor awkwardly.

"Did you want something?" I smiled at him and he glanced at me for a second before awkwardly looking at another part of the floor.

...

"Would you like me to put a top on or something?" I asked with a raised brow and amused grin, making him smirk. "You're going red." I teased and he huffed.

"I'm fine! Just surprised!" He defended and I chuckled before walking over to the draws I had put the new clothes in.

I looked over to Alex when I picked up some clean briefs, raising a brow in question when he just stared at me blankly.

"Oh right yeah sorry." He immediately turned around, but I still felt uncomfortable as I got changed.

I put on jeans and a simple black low cut vest because it was apparently going to be rather warm today.

Alex was frowning as I walked away from the drawers however, making me frown as well.

"What's wrong?" I asked and he just smiled at me and skipped over to the bed, picking up a rainbow piece of cloth before bounding back over to me.

I gave him a look when he tried to hand it to me, making him pout.

"Come on, you look super cute with it! Besides, it was a gift, you've got to wear a gift." He persuaded while forcing it into my hand and holding it there, making me blush.

I sighed after several moments of him just looking at me with puppy dog eyes and then smiled.

"Fine." I gave in and he beamed at me.

"Yay!" He said and took it again, wrapping it and tying it around my neck. I rolled my eyes at him when he spent a few seconds adjusting its position before turning around and walking out of my room.