35

:new: you no longer need to read the side book, it is here in the chapter 

"Why did you have to stay out so late" was what we were greeted with by Luca when we arrived back at like 10 at night. 

This day, was so active. 

Just no. 

Chester just rolled his eyes at him and pushed past him into the living room and I smiled sheepishly, receiving a suspicious glare in response.

Oh, okay. 

"What did you do? You didn't do anything did you?" I walked into the living room to see Nate interrogating Chester with Zac silently sitting with a frown next to him. 

"No, Riley did manage to get a random boy's number though" Chester replied in monotone as he stood typing on his phone and I stopped still, not managing to back out before they spotted me. 

"Riley what the hell!?" Nate shouted and I rolled my eyes. 

"What?" I asked and he just gave me an incredulous look.

Reminded of that fact, I got the card out of my pocket with a frown, indeed it was a number. 

I'm really not usually one to do that though, been acting strange recently, even I myself have noticed. 

Psychology, no need to explain it just accept it. 

Chester disappeared from the room and walked upstairs as I sank down on an unoccupied chair, ignoring Nate's glare. 

It was kind of an awkward silence after Nate gave up questioning me, and I just got my phone out and texted Erin.

Dude I made everyone awkward ;v; I just got someone's number jeeez

"Who're you texting now!?" Nate asked incredulously just as Luca walked in the room and he seemed to make him jump. 

"Nathan quieten down please, it's hard enough with the usually loud people in the house" he lectured him and I chuckled. 

"Who are you texting?" he then asked and I sighed.

"Erin, who else" I said with a smile as I received a text.

Erin: bro, in short, don't get people's numbers then ;P 

"Must say I dislike that Erin kid" Chester said as he walked into the room with casual clothes on, and I snickered as I texted Erin back.

Dude D: I was just being friendly -.- okay maybe not, but i'm not harming anyone!! o-o 

"You only met him once...twice" I said and looked up at him, taking note of what him only wearing a t shirt revealed and Zac glaring at him before deciding to put my phone away as to not create further tension.

These people, honestly. 

I stood up when I noticed Nate giving me an annoyed look and made my escape through the hall.

"Riley! You better not go outside!" I heard Luca call and cursed. 

So cruel. 

"And before you say it, I know that bird can look after itself, so don't bother" he said as he turned round the corner and looked at me with his arms crossed.

I was about to complain when  heard running outside the back door and turned my head just as Hunter burst through.

"Thunder has escaped again!" he yelled and I cringed at the noise.