119

Not proof read even fucking once but do I give a shit? No, it's nearly 2 AM. Feel free to highlight the shit out of typos
---

I felt really drained when we got back. Possibly because I spent the whole drive in a very shallow sleep, it usually does more bad than good for my fatigue levels.

Aaron didn't say anything the whole time, apart from occasionally asking if I was alright. I'm really glad that we seem to be able to sit comfortably in silence at this point.

When we got home I just went straight to the living room sofa and sat down. I knew that being alone in my room would 'wake me up' just with pure anxiety, but I didn't really have the energy.

Hunter was in there with what looked to be homework, and I could hear Alex and Nate having some kind of argument in one of the other rooms.

He smiled at me before looking back down at his work, and I sat in silence.

Could really do with my phone right now.

I sighed, watching Aaron appear every now and again as he walked around, seemingly busy.

I want something to do, maybe I should take up cleaning.

...heh.

I wonder how Erin is doing...

I lifted my head when a "you're a fucking idiot" sourced from the other room, and watched Nate slam a door closed from across the hall.

Yikes, seems like that was a real argument they were having.

He sighed angrily, before looking around with a grumpy expression. I felt a pang of fear when we had eye contact and looked away like I was being told off or something.

If looks could kill.

This is why I stay upstairs...

He gave a loud sigh before stomping up the stairs.

"They're fighting so much lately." Hunter commented, and I bit my lip.

"Oh." I said awkwardly and turned away, not wanting any conversation to begin.

It went silent again, and stayed silent.

I just rested my head on my palm and stared down at the floor.

Someone entered the room eventually, and I smiled politely when I realised it was Aaron frowning at me.

"What?"

"Are you alright?" He asked, moving and sitting next to me. Hunter looked up from his homework and stared at me too, making me anxious.

"Uh, yeah."

"Why are you just sitting here?"

"I'm tired, I guess."

Aaron sighed, then seemed to be in thought. I just chewed on my lip anxiously.

"How about you and Hunter share a room tonight?" Aaron suggested, making Hunter hold an expression of panic.

"Huh?" He said.

"Just to help Riley get some sleep."

"Umm." I winced. Damn I didn't think he'd actually go through with asking people to do that.

"But, what if I get in trouble, and who's room? And how does it help?"

"It's just for one night, to help with his monophobia. In his room because it's bigger."

My what?

"Er, I mean, I'm not against it if he's not against it." Hunter said awkwardly.

Aaron smiled at me and I let out a heavy breath. "Um, I mean, I don't want to be that kind of burden." I stated and I swear he almost rolled his eyes at me.