95

Waking up wasn't a pleasant feeling. I really wasn't well rested, and grimaced slightly as I looked out of Luca's balcony door.

"Feeling okay?" Luca's voice asked suddenly making me jump, and I turned to see him looking down at me as he rested his head on his hand and elbow.

"How long have you been awake for?" I asked as he stroked my hair gently.

"24 hours?" He said and I sighed at him.

"You didn't even sleep for an hour?"

"Sleeping is a waste of time." He replied and I chuckled.

"Tell that to yourself later." I commented and he smiled at me. He then sighed and dropped his hand from my hair to stroke my arm gently. I felt myself shiver slightly when he kissed my shoulder and then lowered his head, making me feel his lashes against my back. 

He then sighed again and I frowned. "Something is bothering you." I concluded and he looked up. 

"Of course, isn't it bothering you?" he replied and I frowned.
Oh, is he worried about today?

"...What time is it?" I asked as I looked out of the glass at the gloomy overcast day. 

"Nine something..."

"What? I need to be up already!" I worried and sat up making him groan in compliant.

"Five more minutes." He huffed as he gripped onto my arm with his eyes tightly closed in resistance.

"Seriously Luca you should be up by now too what are you doing?"

He sighed and opened his eyes, staring gloomily out of the window before sitting up.

"I need you to get my clothes or something." I said as I stood from the bed, trying not to feel awkward about being naked.

"I got them a few hours ago... on the drawers." He said while rubbing his eye tiredly and pointing in the direction of one of his cabinets. "Wear them and then go shower in your room quickly I guess." 

"Oh, thanks." I quickly walked over to them and got changed, while Luca still sat sleepily on the bed. "I can see you're regretting staying up already." I pointed out as I did up my jean buckles before edging towards the door.

"Wait." Was all that he said and I paused, watching him curiously as he stood up and walked over to me. 

"Uh, okay..." I commented awkwardly when he hugged me in his boxers. "Are you alright?" I asked after a few moments, and he just hugged me tighter. He took in a deep breath before sighing, relaxing against me. "Luca..." I said quietly after several moments of silence.

He kissed me on the temple before backing away slightly, having his hands resting on my shoulders. "See you later..." He said, smiling and stroking the side of my face gently.

I raised a brow at him. "Okay?" I was a bit confused at his behaviour but still turned around and left the room quickly. I made my way back to my room, trying to avoid people just for the sake of it, didn't want to risk causing any misunderstandings...well...conflict.  

When I reached the door to my room however, Aaron was waiting there, crossing his arms and leaning against the windowsill. "Morning?" I questioned, slowing down as I walked closer. He just raised a brow at me, before quickly giving me a forced smile. 

"Morning, are you feeling okay today?" He asked, fully transforming his slightly ticked off aura into a relaxed one. 

How long as he been there...

"Uh...yeah." I answered awkwardly, side stepping into my room slightly. 

"Okay, ready to go yet?"