129

The next few days were a blur.

Aaron got discharged, he was very unhappy about that. But I was glad he was okay. He left the hospital for around 2 hours, but then came back, and has been hanging out on a chair in my room ever since.

I hadn't seen Luca since, but the others apart from Zac tried to visit.

Alex, Nate, Hunter and Caleb visited the least, mainly because they couldn't get here without anyone to drive them.

Oddly enough, Chance and Chester would visit after work everyday, I guess they felt they had to, seeing as it was on the way home.

I couldn't really call it visiting for Aaron, seeing as he barely left.

He was very anxious, every time I went for examination or something he would insist he came along. It was like he thought if he let me out of his sight I'd be kidnapped or something.

If it wasn't totally hypocritical of me, I would really suggest he see a therapist. Think he might have some kind of PTSD or something.

When we were simply together in the room, it was peaceful. I actually liked it, without the guilt of not giving the others attention. Here it wasn't my fault if Aaron was the only one I talked to, because it was up to them to come see me.

Not like I wouldn't mind their company, but the stress about it was getting so bad, I was happy for the break.

I was able to wear my own clothes now, which I really appreciated. Didn't appreciate having to ask Aaron to go get them though, but it was worth it.

As I was technically no longer bed bound or at risk, I was moved to a different ward, which was scary. I had to map out the room all over again. Thankfully, it seemed pretty much a flipped version of the old one.

I was supposedly able to go down to the cafeteria, and the cafe, and the little garden area. But I was too scared to go out the room for long.

Aaron seemed to really want to, he wanted a break. Not like he had to stay with me though, but I could understand his anxiety. He asked every now again if I wanted to go outside, but thankfully didn't push it any more than that, which I appreciated.

At the moment we were waiting for the doctor to call us for an eye check up. They actually barely touched my eyes in the past few days, so I was unsure of their current state.

The check up was delayed however and I couldn't relax, just sat there waiting.

Until Aaron started quizzing me on various horse breeds that is.

"What breed is known for having spots all over?"

"Um, like an appaloosa? Or a knabstrupper?" I smiled.

"Hm. Okay, what types of appaloosa are there?"

"The spotty types." I smirked.

"That's not what they're called. And not all appaloosa markings are spots."

"Uh, really? There's the spotty butt one, and the Dalmatian one..and the half spotty one..."

"Well, the 'spotty butt one' is called a blanket, then there's one that's just a  solid white marking on the flank, that's a snowcap. The Dalmatian is a leopard appaloosa, the half spotty is called a semi-Leopard. There's also one with small white spots called a snowflake, and one that has spots and a roaning like whiteness called a varnish roan, which counts as an appaloosa marking rather than a roan."

"Welp, opened the flood gates there didn't I." I commented and he chuckled.

"Sorry."

"It's interesting, maybe when I could see what you mean though."