51

After waking up to a facebook message saying  deal wth it bitch u're just 2 fabulous from Erin I got ready for school before heading downstairs and trying to avoid...literally everyone.

I paused when I walked past the kitchen to see if it was safe and heard an interesting conversation.

"Shut the fuck up Alex, I didn't mean for this to happen" Aaron's voice sounded and I immediately back tracked.

"Um, I know that's like how it works, without you meaning it to" Alex chuckled and I frowned wondering what they were talking about.

"No offence Aaron, you're my best friend, but your crush dealing game is WEAAK , it's almost like you have never had one before or something" Hunter's voice suddenly appeared and I decided to stay where I was and give him a bit of his own medicine.

"That's the thing, I've never had one before" Aaron admitted and Alex started laughing.

"OMG omg!! You're like, DEMISEXUAL or something!!" he practically shouted and I cringed.

"What's so funny about being demisexual?" Hunter asked as Aaron sighed and I decided to escape.

I turned round and immediately bumped into Nate, who gave me a confused look and was about to speak before I covered his mouth.

I put a finger to my lips in a shushing motion and he raised a brow at me before walking in to the kitchen.

"Oh" he said and I rolled my eyes.

"Oh?" Hunter questioned and I started edging away.

"Nothing. Riley!" Nate called and I cursed. The fuck is he playing at?!

I waited a few moments before appearing at the doorway with a frown.

"What?" I asked and refused to look at anyone in the room.

He seemed really amused with himself and I made a note to hit him whenever I got the chance.

"Nothing I just thought I'd make it awkward" he said before walking over to the cupboards and I gave his back a sharp glare.

"Riley" Aaron's voice caught my attention and I looked over to the three of them sitting at table.

 With Alex quite literally sitting ON the table, because why the fuck not I guess.

"Sorry about yesterday, I mean with what I implied and everything. I was out of line and a bit stressed, I didn't really mean it" Aaron apologised and I smiled.

"You'll be forgiven, eventually" I said and he frowned.

"Wait, what did he imply?!" Alex asked and Hunter glared up at him.

"I said he was tricking people into being attracted to him" Aaron said honestly and Alex's jaw dropped.

"LOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLL!! OMFG I can't believe you did that!!" he fell back onto the table surface and started laughing hysterically until Hunter hit him in the stomach.

I smiled at Aaron who still seemed to be feeling sorry for himself before walking over and sitting on the edge of the table next to where he sat.

"I have forgiven you Aaron, I've been called much worse before. I'm also in the wrong for disrespecting your authority like that, and I'm sorry. You're right about me not being disciplined before, I wasn't really raised by anyone, the only strict and 'caring' adults I met growing up were teachers, so...I don't really know how to behave" I reassured him quietly and he frowned.