116

I avoided leaving my room that evening. Out of shame mostly, I didn't want to cause any trouble.

However after a while there was an energetic knock at my door.

"Come in?" I frowned, then Alex burst through the door a second later.

"Dude!" He leaped onto my bed, and I blinked.

"What the hell happened to Aaron??" He questioned.

"He didn't tell you?"

"No, he just told me to 'go do your homework.'" he put on a deep voice and I smiled.

"...He had a fight with Zac, my fault."

"Zac? He's not here at the moment." He frowned and I sat up.

"What? Is Luca here?"

"No, I don't think so."

He must have taken him to hospital.

"Shit..." I bit my lip guiltily.

"Was it a 'fight', or did Zac just beat him up?" Alex asked sceptically.

"It's was definitely a fight, Aaron attacked first." I said, and he started laughing.

He stopped when I gave him a flat look.

"That wasn't a joke?" He blinked, and I rolled my eyes.

"No, Aaron seriously went for him, and they were having a really dangerous fight. Probably because no one else was home to defuse the situation." I sighed.

"What happened? Who broke them up?"

"Um...I guess I did...when I... kicked Zac in the head."

"OMG." He put his hands on either side of his head dramatically. "I CANT BELIEVE I MISSED IT."

I shot him a glare.

"It's really bad, I think Luca might have taken him to be checked up at the hospital." I grit my teeth and Alex smirked.

"Why were they fighting?"

"Um, stuff." I coughed awkwardly.

"Right, stuff. Aaron who's practically never hit anyone that I know of, full on attacked someone, because of stuff."

"Yeah."

Alex seemed annoyed I wouldn't tell him, but let it go.

"Okay, well I hope your foot is okay." He said and I snickered.

"Thanks, it's alright."

"You're going to school tomorrow right?"

"Yeah, normal day. Well, as it can be."

"You're not returning to normal lessons yet?" He pouted.

"Depends on how well Erin did on his test today." I explained, and he made a face.

"Okay...."

"Yep..."

My phone buzzed in my pocket, but I ignored it.

"Luca isn't going to be angry with you when he gets back is he? I hate it when there's shouting." He sighed.

"I don't think so, but I'm definitely going to be avoiding Zac, for his own sake."

"You're angry at him?"

"I guess."

"You guess."

"...Yup."

"So he did something that made you angry, and Aaron explode." He narrowed his eyes.

"Yeah..."

"Sounds like it's best if the rest of us don't find out." He sighed, seeming angry.