96

This chapter is unable to be edited due to a wattpad glitch so I am sorry for the spelling errors. If you're also getting an empty chapter because of a wattpad glitch I'm sorry but I'll have to sort it out tomorrow because I'm going out.

You also can't vote if you're here early because of a wattpad glitch

And I can't see comments till tomorrow because of a wattpad glitch so sorry about that too

Anyway, enjoy! ..sigh.

"You're going to have to flag down a black taxi." I said to Aaron eventually as he just nervously looked out into the busy road.

"...You can do that in this country? Why don't you do it? You like people right?"

"What? First of all, no way. And secondly...I really can't talk to people right now..." I explained nervously, crossing my arms in discomfort.

"What am I then, a Llama?"

"Well, I know you don't hate me..."

"Why is a cab driver going to hate you?"

"...You never know..."

"What? We can't both have social anxiety damnit, we'll never get anything done." He complained, but I just side stepped until I was standing behind him.

"We could walk, I mean, we'd get back by tomorrow at least."

He just turned his head and stared at me for a bit, before sighing. "... Just this once." He said before stepping forwards and at least attempting to seem like he wanted the taxi driver's attention.

"Okay, we're walking." He chickened out after a few moments and I giggled before slapping my hand over my mouth. "What was that?" He chuckled.

"I don't know, it was hideous."

"It was the most adorable laugh I've ever heard."

"It was an unintended impersonation of a teenage girl."

"Your whole existence is an unintended impersonation of a teenage girl." He commented.

"Um, excuse me?... True."

"Oh hey, it worked." He said as a taxi pulled up and I made a face before taking a step back.

"Ah ah, no backing out come on." He grabbed my hoodie and dragged me behind him into the car.

I bit my lip and ignored the driver's existence while Aaron talked to them.

"You're acting like you're about to be murdered." He pointed out quietly once he'd finished and I sighed.

"... Do you know what happened with...the court?" I asked and he unlocked his phone.

"Apparently nothing is going to happen. The judge adjourned the court again, but you're eighteen tomorrow so he just said the verdict was... nothing. Nothing is going to change. And he also ranted a bit about how people waste their money and his time according to Chance." He explained and I sighed in relief.

"We won." He smiled and I gave him a half assed smile in response. A bit too bittersweet of a feeling. "... It's your birthday tomorrow." He added on, frowning and I smiled.

"I don't celebrate my birthday." I stated and he frowned at me again.

"You should, you're eighteen, it has to be good. I remember my eighteenth..."

"Well that's bloody good, it was only a year ago." I smirked and he rolled his eyes.

"It was two years ago actually, my twentieth is only in just over a month."