127

Just to clear up any confusion, it was both of his eyes that were injured not one twice.

Sorry for the wait, such a busy holiday

----

The first thing I was aware of was a numb pain. It was dull, nothing like before, and because everything was dark, I was unsure if I was awake.

But eventually, I began to become aware of my surroundings. There was  the ambiance of a hospital. Once I realised where I was, I immediately became anxious.

I wanted to look around and understand where I was, but I couldn't. 

I lifted my hand, hissing from pain, and felt a heavy cloth over my eyes.

I tensed and sat up, feeling my waist suddenly explode with a sharp pain.

Shit.

Where am I.

A bed...

But is it a room?

Where's the walls??

Shit. I don't know where anything is.

I jumped up, feeling slightly panicked.  I stumbled as my feet landed on the floor before I was expecting, and a sharp pain ripped through the skin on my arm when something was tugged off.

Holy shit.

What the hell was that?? It hurt.

I jumped and spun round when I bumped into something that clattered.

Oh dear. I need to go back...

Shit, I don't know where the bed is anymore.

Oh my god.

The more I moved and felt nothing the worse the shivers of fear got.

I eventually hit the wall though, and ran my hand along it until I reached the corner. I sank down onto the floor, tensed and panicking.

Okay, calm down. You know there's nothing behind you.

I moved my hands around in the air but there was nothing around me.

Okay. Just alone...in this corner. In the dark.

Fuck.

Shit shit shit!!

I put my hands to against my head as a felt a surge of pain. Ow...

Well I'm definitely awake...

I nearly jumped out of my skin when I heard a door open, and retreated against the corner as much as I could.

There was a voice too far away to understand, and then footsteps approaching.

Please leave me alone.

"Hey, Riley isn't it?" A woman's voice asked calmly, and I chewed on my lip.

"Don't come near me." I snapped when she stepped forward again.

"It's okay, you're in hospital, do you remember what happened?"

"...I.." At first, I was going to say no. But then it all came rushing back.

I began to feel light headed and out of breath.

Oh my god oh my god oh my god!!

My eyes...am I blind?? My waist...

Where's Aaron?? Is he okay?

And Nate!

"Young man, I'm going to need you to calm down."