20

".....Are you sure you're okay?" Hunter looked at me with a concerned face as I practically started dragging him along instead of helping him.

I tried to straighten my self out and support him properly but only half achieved that.

"Well you're a bit heavy, but I'll survive" I replied and he raised a brow at me.

"...We're making literally no progress and it is already getting seriously dark" he pointed out and I frowned.

"Well to be blunt, yeah, but what else is there to do? It's not like we're lost so stop worrying" I tried to reassure but the next step I took my ankle gave way and I felt the muscle pang. I composed myself and stared wide eyed ahead not daring to move it. Fuuucck that hurt.

"...Are you okay? 'Cause that face is slightly concerning" Hunter said when I grimaced and I fake smiled.

"I've never been better, seriously" I lied and carried on going concealing my limp.

Never again, okay. The next oversized man to break an ankle has to walk themselves ...somehow.

"Can we take a break?" he suddenly asked and brought me out of my intense concentration.

"Ah damn man i didn't realise it was that bad of a relationship" I teased in a fake sad voice and he rolled his eyes.

"Please" he pushed and then stared at me willing an answer.

"Yeah fine, it's not like it's nearly morning or anything" I agreed then muttered as I slowly placed him down on the floor. I was about to get up again when my arm was tugged and I was pulled back down.

"Ow why'd you do that?" I complained only for him to prod my bad ankle.

"Ow!" I grimaced and retreated my leg away from him. I looked to glare at him and he was giving me a stern look.

What now?!

"I knew you'd done that, why didn't you say anything?" he huffed and I looked at him blankly for a second.

"Oh you mean my ankle? It's fine just a little sore" I said and his expression changed to one of skepticism.

"A little? Dude you were pulling faces worse then a pug, we can't go on like this" he said and I raised a brow.

A dog reference? Wow.

"What do you suggest we do then?" I asked and looked around.

"Just wait till morning, it's not like it's cold tonight or anything" he said and I looked at him like he was headless.

"It's freezing! You may not be cold now but that is because we've been walking for hours" I complained and he looked away from me and around.

Not up for listening are we? Fine, freeze bitch!

"See? I already have goose bumps" I said as I frowned at my arm and he smirked.

"I'm not moving" he said stubbornly and I sighed at him.

"Fine" I gave in and got my phone out to text Luca.

Decided night walks are awesome apparently, see you in the morning! Yay!

He replied literally seconds later.

Luca: Well I'm not sleeping till then

He worries way too much.

I looked at the time and it read 12:45.

"Only 12:45?!" I complained out loud causing Hunter to look at me weirdly.