27

I sat on the bar stool and scratched at the counter surface. I was so bored.

Everyone was giving Luca strange looks this morning, like they noticed he seemed to be happier than usual. And no I didn't join him in the shower, I've got some restraint. 

Everyone had either left for work or school, or was somewhere in the house, don't know where though.

I sighed and rested my chin on my crossed arms, can tell this day will be fun. 

I know Zac is somewhere around here, don't want to go find him though, that'd be awkward. 

"Hey, Riley" a voice sounded from the doorway and I looked to see Zac awkwardly peering round the door frame.

Speak of the devil, awkward.

"Hey" I replied and looked down at my hands. 

That did not help the awkwardness you idiot.

"Um, I'm sorry about....punching Chester infront of you..and everything" he said as he walked towards me and I raised a brow.

"That's an odd thing to apologize for, but okay, apology accepted?" I said and he rolled his eyes. 

"Why are you just sitting here?" he asked and I huffed.

"Not allowed to move apparently" I mumbled and he smirked. 

"Not allowed is allot different from can't" he stated and I looked at him before giving a small smile.

"Figured I shouldn't get myself in anymore trouble" I said and expected him to become awkward, but he just smirked. 

"I'd say not being fatally injured equals not being in trouble, so, why don't you solve your boredom and come to my college with me?" he asked as he leaned down on the counter top and smiled at me. 

"Your college? Like, to your lecture or whatever, if that's the case i'm good" i said and he smirked.

"I don't get lectures as such, I am taking mechanics. And don't worry about getting caught, the professor is hardly there, we just have our groups projects and are left alone" he smiled and ruffled my hair. 

"As in..cars and shit?" 

"Yeah..cars and shit" he laughed and I gave him a look.

"How're you getting there?" 

"My bike, duh" 

He's the fucking one who owns the bike!?

"I'm not  a fan of bikes" I said nervously and he tilted his head in confusion.

"You've ridden a motorcycle before?" he asked and I huffed.

"Well...no,but they're....dangerous..I guess" I answered and he gave me a look.

"Aww is Rile Rile scared of a little danger?" he said and patted my head.

And we have normal Zac back, yay.

"Come on" he said when I just shrugged at him.

He suddenly picked me up and I grabbed his shoulder.

"Zac! Put me down!" I complained as he walked outside, really starting to dislike being picked up, never led to a good thing.

I was put down onto a bike and glared at him. 

"My helmet broke so I can't give you one, make sure you don't fall off, and I won't crash okay?" he said as he sat in front of me. 

I crossed my arms in annoyance but as soon as he started  the engine I knew that'd be a bad idea and put my arms around his waist.