115

Damn this chapter is dramatic lmao
If you have any questions ask if you're the first but do check the comments for previous answers. I know it's been a long time since the events being mentioned in this chapter happened, so I won't blame you for forgetting.

Not proof read as I have to zoom out the door ahh

---

The younger lot were at school today, so it was pretty quiet downstairs. I sighed before eating a small energy bar unenthusiastically for breakfast then heading back into my room.

I sat on my bed and worked on my laptop for a while. It was really hard to motivate myself, I must admit, but I forced myself to revise.

Ugh, sometimes I feel I wasn't meant for school.

I went down for coffee once, noticing the water had been boiled very recently.

Aaron...

I huffed in irritation before walking back up the stairs. These days I don't even know when he's home or not, same goes for Luca.

Those bitches... honestly if they continue to avoid me I'm going to give them what's what, that's for sure.

I seemed to have made the mistake of leaving my door open, as a while later someone plopped down on the sheets in front of me making me jump.

"Oh. What do you want?" I flattened my expression as Zac lounged obnoxiously over my bed.

He smirked. "Nothing, just bored. Watchya doing?"

"Revising." I stated, shifting uncomfortably. "Don't you have something you should be doing?"

He clicked his tongue. "Nope. It's the start of a long project, usually pretty lax." He looked at me upside down.

"Okay, but surely it would be better, if you started now, to get ahead." I raised my brows and he made a face.

"Nope." He stated simply, and I sighed at him before looking back at my screen when he didn't leave.

I looked up after a while to see him staring at me, and he smiled.

"What?" I grumbled.

"Why such the foul mood! Honestly, you could at least give me the time of day."

"I'm busy."

"You said you were revising."

"Yeah. I did."

"So it's not really busy, you can take a few minutes break, at least."

I sighed at him and shut the laptop. "What is it that you want from me?"

"There are a lot of things I want from you." He smiled, and I gave him a look.

"Why don't you go fuck yourself, literally?"

"My my, what's with the sudden salt?"

"You're invading my room, it makes me uncomfortable."

"Why? I'm definitely not the only one that ventures into your room."

"Are you forgetting what happened the last time you were in here?"

"What..." He narrowed his eyes, then arched a brow. "The sex?"

I scoffed and gave a sharp exhale, staring at the sheets.

'Sex'...

I didn't say anything and chewed on my lip.

"What, the fact we were arguing? It wasn't exactly one sided, I thought we got over this." He snorted. "I barely remember what it was about."

"That's not the point.-" I sighed again, unable to bring it up. "Whatever."