126

"Stop looking behind you, you're slowing us down." Finn sighed at me as I watched the way we'd came. He still had his gun pressed against my head, but I felt I could get away with small glances behind me.

I glared at him when he pressed the gun into my skin and he smiled at me.

I've only wished death on one person in my life, and somehow he's ended up right in front of me yet again. I can't escape him.

"Where are we going?" I asked after a while of silence.

"Somewhere quiet." He huffed at me. "Would you stop looking at me like that? Damn, you'd think I killed your mother or something."

"Fuck you."

"So vulgar." He chuckled. "Whatever, here will do."

"I don't think anyone can here you scream from here." He chuckled, making me bite my lip. "Hey hey, don't do that, you could hurt yourself." Finn warned, seeming almost genuinely concerned.

There's something seriously wrong with this guy's head.

He sighed at me when I just stood silently. "You know what maybe I should just cut out your tongue instead, seeing as you don't make much use of it." He rolled his eyes.

"What do you want me to say?" I glared at him as he fiddled with something inside of his pocket.

"I don't know, you used to beg, why won't you plead with me, I loved it when you did that." He chuckled at me while reminiscing and I resisted the urge to spit at him.

I learned it was best to give him limited reactions. Although that doesn't always work, sometimes it makes him irritated and more desperate to get a response out of me.

"Do you like my knife? It's much more suited to the...task than yours was." He brought out the object in his pocket, flipping a sharp army knife open.

I took a step back, swallowing nervously and he pointed the gun at me again. "Don't move."

Fuck.

This is bad.

This is really bad.

It still hasn't sunk in, none of it has. But I really need to think of something.

Is there really anything I can do? I never found a good way to resist him back then, what's the difference now?

A loud beep suddenly sounded from his pocket, and he frowned before taking his phone out.

"Well would you look at that. Some of your housemates are back already apparently." He sighed. "People are always rushing me... wouldn't it be funny if they went looking for you." I glared at him as he smiled. "That ginger one got off lucky, traps like that have the power to snap your leg clean off if you get it right."

"Shut the fuck up."

"Oh dear, you've really forgotten your manners." He huffed before harshly grabbing my collar and pulling me against him. "Hold still." He chuckled bringing the knife up to my face.

Fuck fuck fuck fuck!!

What do I do!?

I lost my nerve as soon as I felt the cold metal against my cheek, and ducked away. He let go of me for a split second to readjust his grip and I struck him in the stomach.

"Ow! You little shit." He growled before reaching for me again, and I kneed him in the head. At the same moment a loud bang rang sharply in my ears, and I felt a sharp sting on my waist.

Holy fucking shit.

I turned and ran while he was down, not stopping to check what had happened.