68

I don't describe Layla because she can look like whatever you want. I personally imagine her with a rather exotic appearance, but its up to you. 

Also changed the writing style a bit, just slightly. And edited the first few chapters allot, will edit the whole story eventually. But it'll take a long time lol///

"Alex, come on." I encouraged once our taxi had finally arrived.

We'd been standing outside on the street for ages. It's not like I was angry or anything though; I remember what London traffic used to be like. 

Alex, however, didn't seem to be used to waiting around - and had started trying to talk to people on the street. Bad idea.

I pulled him away from a very angry looking old man and pushed him into the taxi. "What did you insult that stranger with this time?" I asked while reading my phone and he pouted.

"I didn't do anything! Just asked him a few questions, I was curious!" He defended and I smirked. 

"Okay, sure. Try to remember a  lot of Londoner's are anti-social." I commented and he rolled his eyes.

"No way! They're just lonely!" He exclaimed and I chuckled. 

"Right." 

"Damn, I'm tired." Alex commented after he yawned and I smiled at him.

"Go to sleep then." 

"And miss all this dark shapes and street lights?? No way!" He teased - I think - before intensely staring out the window of the car again. "I know!" He said after a few minutes making me jump. "Let's play eye spy!" 

"Oh God please no." I exclaimed while making a face but he just beamed at me.

"Oh, come on! I'll go first!" He stared out the window looking around for something. "I spy, with my...little? Probably. My little eye, something beginnnninnnggg wiiiiiiiittttttthhhhhh..."

He stayed silent for a few more moments making me smirk.

"D!!" 

".....Darkness?" 

"DAMN YOU'RE GOOD!" 

I found myself rolling my eyes with a big grin at his immature behaviour. "Is that a way of complaining about how dark it is? I'm afraid I can't do anything about it, get used to it. Besides you can see some things." I commented and he sighed.

"Oh yeah? Well it's your turn now." 

I looked around trying to spot something not too easy - but knowing Alex, not too hard either- and bit my lip.

"See it's hard to find anything apart from street lamps and large buildings. And cars. And the sky. And the road." He puffed and I chuckled.

"T." I said and he narrowed his eyes.

"Traffic?" 

"Nope."

"Trrr- Tires?" 

"Nope."

"Trees?"

"Nope."

"Tracks?" He asked just as we stopped at traffic lights.

"Nope."

"Ta.....er.....Tilll....Tuildings?"

"'The fuck are tuilldings?" 

"No idea."

"Stuck?"

"....Yah."

"Traffic lights."