93

I was seriously fed up by the time we reached the private psychologist, or whatever the fuck they want to call themselves.

Chance had excused himself a while ago, saying he had to go talk to his lawyer friend again, and would get a taxi back.

Caleb had gone quiet, and more passive, but I was unsure if that meant his mood had changed and he was safe to approach or not.

The place really had a strange atmosphere, mainly due to the fact we had to cautiously scoot past someone crying and talking to their self on the way in.

We were sat in the fancy and silent waiting room, with Aaron looking stressed as fuck. He tapped his foot anxiously like he was a junkie waiting to be searched or something. Luca just stared at the wall at the other side of the room, hardly even blinking as he thought.

Caleb was already talking to someone, he was grabbed by the woman as soon as she walked into the waiting room, maybe he looked like a more interesting person or something. That and the fact Luca stood in between me and her as he talked to her, like he didnt want me talking to her or something.

I didn't bother looking up as the other door opened and two people walked out. A young woman's voice said something like 'see you next week' before the other set of feet began walking away.

"Hey, my brother's friend, Luca, right?" She stopped in front of Luca and I decided to lift my head.

Luca smiled at her and nodded as he stood.

Why does this family know so many people in London...

Well I mean...kind of.

"A strange phonecall I wasn't expecting from my brother last night, but I'd be happy to help, James liked you a lot so it's the least I could do." She continued and Aaron smirked and raised a brow.

Luca just ignored him. "Thank you, it means a lot, for both appointments." He said and she looked around.

"About that, I thought you said there were two high school students, is there someone missing?" She asked, making me smirk at how she knew Aaron wasn't in high school.

It's probably the beard, always the beard.

"He already went in, with your colleague." Luca explained and her expression stiffened.

"Matilda strikes again huh, okay, means I have more time with this one!" She said, smiling at me and making me gulp nervously.

"Don't be shy! I'm Jennifer, you can call me Jenny, I'm looking forward to talking to you." She said as she tried to lead me along, and I glanced back to give Luca a look.

He just crossed his arms at me, and Aaron smiled shyly as I followed her.

Okay, here comes hell.

"Okay, so please sit down here." She motioned to the seriously comfy looking chair and then sat down in a really rigid looking one opposite.

Um, okay, is she trying sleep therapy or something?

I sat on the edge of the seat and just looked around in discomfort.

"So, I failed to get your name?" She said and smiled.

Ugh.

"Riley."

"So Riley, you don't seem to be in an open mood, not willing to talk?" She 'observed' and I sighed.

"I'm here to satisfy someone's worries."

"Your parents?" She asked and I smirked.

"No."

"Oh, guardians?"