29

"Ugh guys please just apologise" I sighed, as I lay on my back on the sofa, really starting to hate sitting on sofas all the time.

It was getting late now, and the two stubborn idiots still refused to apologise, and i was getting annoyed at them.

"Right that's it, Riley move over unless you want to be sat on" Aaron said after a sigh but I couldn't be bothered to move.

"Fine" he said before sitting on my stomach.

"You dick, I can't breathe!" I complained and he just smirked, leaning backwards instead of getting off of me.

"Guys stop messing around" Chester grumbled and I scoffed.

"Are we disturbing your concentration Chester?" I teased and he rolled his eyes.

It fell silent again and I sighed.

"Guys, can you just apologise , like seriously you don't have to mean it or anything" I huffed and Aaron gave me a look.

"They have to mean it a bit" he said and I rolled my eyes.

"What am I apologizing for anyways" Zac mumbled grumpily and I groaned in frustration.

"Seriously guy's you're taking the piss now!" I shouted in irritation and Aaron looked down at me with a raised brow.

"Who took what now?" he asked and I gave him a look.

"Taking the piss, it's an expression, meaning mocking or fooling around, which I am not doing by the way" Chester explained then sat forward with a stressful sigh.

"Fine, Zac I'm sorry I punched you and acted like a dick. Riley I'm sorry I involved you in our fight and stressed you out, i probably deserved what you did. There. Can I go now? And get off of Riley please" Chester said as he stood up, then gave me and odd stare before walking out.

"Um....Well. I guess that's it then" Aaron said before shrugging and standing up.

He then stopped before he walked all the way out of the door and turned back around.

"Actually, Riley I won't let you upstairs until Zac promises to apologize to Chester in the morning" he said and I frowned at him.

"Me? Won't let me upstairs? What will that do!?" I asked him in exasperation and he just turned around and walked away.

It was silent downstairs and the games room light was the only light that was on.

I sighed before turning to Zac and giving him a look when he just stayed silent.

"Okay either be an utter bastard and walk upstairs leaving me or promise to apologise to Chester, don't just sit there" I said when the silence continued and he gave up the grumpy act and sighed.

"I'm not going to leave you, but I don't want to apologize to him" he said as he sat forward in the chair, and I frowned at him.

"Really? You hate him that badly?" I asked and he sighed again.

"No, just he doesn't deserve and apology" he muttered and I rolled my eyes at him dramatically.

"Really?" I huffed and he shrugged at me, I glared at him before standing up and walking towards him.

"What are you doing?" he asked almost anxiously and stood up, making me cross my arms and give him a look.

"I've come to violently assault you" I said sarcastically and he rolled his eyes.

"Why are you being so stubborn? Didn't realise you were so moody" I questioned him and his expression turned to one of frustration.

"Rather be moody then take my frustration out on someone else" he muttered harshly and I frowned.