73

Today I wasn't woken up by Alex, which was good. Well, at least not woken up by him on purpose.

He was asleep, but somehow still twitching every now and again, sort of like when a dog dreams and starts to run while lying on it's side.

...I seem to compare him to a canine way too often...

I tried not to wake him as I reached for my phone to look at the time, but his eyes flew open once I had moved slightly making me jump.

"Uh oh." He stated and I blinked at him before he sat up.

"You okay?" I asked as he stood up and walked over to his jeans from last night.

"Uh, yeah I'm fine, totally fine , everything's fine-I-was-just-remembering-things-that-I've-forgotten-just-little-small-things-nothing-too-important!" He ranted and I raised a brow at him.

He dropped his jeans leaving just a pill packet in his hands, but most of the pockets were empty.

"Ah."

"'Ah'?" I questioned as I thought of the worst possible things that could have happened.

"I have less than I thought." He explained and I couldn't fight the urge to facepalm.

"ALEX!"

"I'm sorry! I was in a rush!!" He defended as I sat on the edge of the bed and glared at him.

"Do you have one for today?" I said after a long sigh.

"Uh, yeah, IT'S FINE. I'LL JUST CUT THEM IN HALF!"

"ARE YOU AND IDIOT!?"

"UH, YES!!!"

-

My day of sitting around thinking and planning is ruined! I can't think of anything when all Alex is doing is prancing around all of the rooms like an idiot.

And what makes it worse, my father is out all day! But guess what? Matias is in the fucking office!

I took out my irritation by glaring at the wall in front of me as I sat on a random sofa. I blinked when Alex bounced passed my field of view and watched him start his circling of the rooms again for the 40th time today.

"Alex!" I called after him and he immediately spun around with a smile.

"YEP!?!"

"Why don't we go out somewhere, seeing as the sun is shining and everything, that's rare". I suggested so I didn't finally snap and chop his legs off and he jumped up and down.

"OMG I'D LOVE TOO!!!"

"Great. Let's go."

Fun.

-

I couldn't help but notice the contrast as I walked with my arms crossed in silence as Alex practically skipped around. It was almost amusing.

But the reason I felt so moody was keeping me from any kind of amusement.

Today was Monday, meaning Erin gets his test results today. But Erin is almost seven hours behind me, his afternoon is my evening. Meaning I'll have to wait all day to find out...

This meant I certainly wasn't in the mood for Alex getting lost in the crowd, making me harshly grab his wrist when he tried to escape for the 100th time and clamping down on it.

He complained and whined like some kind of puppy but I just gave him a sharp stare, making him quickly shut up.

Dealing with him today was ten times harder, not just because I felt really bad, but because he WAS SERIOUSLY ANNOYING AT THE MOMENT.