38

"Riley come on" I was brought out of a day dream by Aaron as we stood in the airport. Of course Seattle wasn't too far, but why would you waste time driving when you could hire a jet.

And of course we weren't waiting for long but I daydream easily okay! 

I sighed as I followed Aaron through the halls, I hated airports, they have very distressing connotations for me. 

Chester and Chance were just ahead, but I'd get snapped at if I so much as looked at either of them, Aaron was taking his 'job' too seriously.

I refrained from sighing or complaining as we walked along, I'm going to hate this.

--

"Riley finish the sheet" Aaron ordered as we sat on one of the hotel suite's beds.

"Nooooo" I groaned while cringing, i was getting so bored. 

We'd been here for at least 3 hours, and he'd been pestering me about calculations ever since we even sat on the plane!

I'm seriously going to try to jump out of the window in a minute! Even though they're built for that not to happen I will bloody try!!

"Riley your attention span is ADHD worthy now seriously complete the sheet! There is only two questions on it and we've been doing the same sheet for half an hour!" Aaron complained and I couldn't help but chuckle.

"Sorry" I said and looked at the question again, frowning and tilting my head as I didn't recognise what I was reading. 

"We went over it again just a few minutes ago Riley!" he then blurted out and threw the sheet's around, I guess he's given up...

He fell back onto the bed and groaned in frustration. 

"Maths." I explained and he lifted his head up to glare at me. 

"Do you know your times-tables Riley?" he asked with a condescending tone but I shook my head. 

"Only a little bit" I replied with a smile and he facepalmed. 

"That's it, which one of these windows opens" he said then got off the bed and towards the large skyscraper windows. 

I rolled my eyes at him before getting my phone out.

Omg Erin help me I can't even anymore! 

I looked up from my phone to see Aaron digging around in a bag, probably looking for sweets or something. 

Erin: Lol, you asked for it Erin replied, well aware of my situation as I'd told him in boredom on our way here. 

I did not! Not this!

I looked up to see Aaron with a pair of keys and a phone instead of sweets, and gave him a questioning look. 

"Why don't we go out for a break, observe what pretty girls we can find around here eh" he suggested and I raised a brow at him. 

"..And guys, can't forget about the guys..heh.." he eventually realised his mistake and I rolled my eyes before following him on his way out. 

I'll hate the noise and crowds but mindswell give it a try.

-
 "You alright?" Aaron asked as we just leaned against railings and watched the busy streets and I cringed. 

"My ears hurt" I explained simply and he raised a brow.

"It's noisy" I practically had to shout when a horn went off on the road and he chuckled. 

"I don't mind noise" he commented and I gave him a look.