78

I had nearly made it inside when I was suddenly picked up. I tsked and then glared at Zac as he smiled and squished me like a pet cat.

"Daww it's like finally catching a runaway pet! How you doing sparky?" He teased and I just tried to push away from him to get him to drop me.

Of course that didn't work in the slightest. He's way too strong, makes me anxious.

"Zac put him down." Chester demanded as he approached and he pouted.

He placed me back on the ground then patted my head with a smile. I just raised a brow at him.

"What? I mean you do look like a pet with that cute little bandanna round your neck!" He defended with a chuckle and that made Alex make a whining sound of some sort.

"Stop judging the bandanna it's fabulous!!" He exclaimed while tugging it and I grabbed his shoulder when he imbalanced me slightly.

"Woah enough with the rough physical contact!" I complained and he chuckled sheepishly.

"Sorry." He apologised and patted my shoulder.

I then looked over to where I heard chuckling and saw Nate looking highly amused.

Alex gave him a nasty look, making me sigh and roll my eyes.

I quickly made my escape when none of them were paying attention, slipping into the house and nearly making it up the stairs before I was halted by Alex grabbing me.

"Ah ah, you're not escaping them if I can't as well!" He said before dragging me towards one of the living rooms, much to my displeasure.

"No way I'm too tired!" I complained and he just chuckled.

I eventually just gave up and sat down on the sofa next to him, engrossing myself in my phone in order to avoid the awkward atmosphere.

Why are they all sitting in here, are we going to have a political debate or something?

"Sooo, how's life?" Alex eventually broke the awkward silence, and Luca just sighed as Chance rolled his eyes.

Caleb was just looking in front of him as he sat in the corner of the room, his very essence oozing major discomfort.

I'm guessing he's only here because he doesn't know where else to go, speaking of which.

"Where are you all sleeping?" I voiced my thoughts but immediately regretted it as all of their eyes snapped to look at me.

"J-Just wondering..." I smiled awkwardly when they just stared at me and tried to merge into the sofa more.

Chance looked up to Matias who was standing in the door way. He was obviously ordered to be here rather than volunteered, as he seemed to be trying to impersonate the 'no cat' at the moment.

"Er...I mean there are enough rooms...I guess I'll show you around?" He eventually realised we were waiting on him and Hunter grumbled.

"Can't be fucked..." He commented what seemed to be to himself, but obviously Aaron heard him and elbowed him.

"Great idea, let's go." Aaron encouraged everyone and I bit my lip as they stood up.

"You might want to go and make your room look lived in" I whispered into Alex's ear and his eyes widened.

"Er ooops yeah bye." He shot upwards before speed walking out of the room making me snicker.

Luca just watched him go before glancing back at me making me look away awkwardly.