118

If you see repeats of this in your inbox it's because of a wattpad glitch. Also check if you ever read last chapter because it didn't tell a few people because of a wattpad glitch .

also this one never got sent out because of a wattpad glitch, this is driving me insane, I can't get it to workkk omg

:New: four days later and I've finally managed to send out the notification, yay

--
I didn't bother sleeping last night. I was feeling so on edge, I was unsure I could have slept even if I did have company.

I just stayed up on my laptop all night. Luckily it was Saturday today, so I wasn't going to embarrass myself by being too tired.

I quietly got up to get a snack around 10, but otherwise kept to myself, as I didn't fancy starting any drama.

There was occasional shouting and disturbances, but otherwise it was quiet.

None of them seemed too keen on going into my room, possibly fearing backlash, so I found that if I wasn't spotted outside I could go all day without seeing them.

However there are few people who were exceptions to that.

"Riley!" Aaron's voice called from outside my room, and I froze.

"Um, yes?" I said unsurely and there was a few moments of silence.

"Can I come in?"

"....Yes?"

He burst into the room a second later while struggling to put a denim jacket on. "You're coming with me, come on!"

"Huh?"

"I'm taking you with me, you're being too antisocial right now."

"Where? I don't fancy seeing any kids..." I frowned unsurely but he grabbed my hand and pulled me up.

"Not kids, animals. Come on! It's nearly lunch and I'm on feed duty."

He left the room in a rush a second later and I blinked after him.

...What?

I frowned, looking back at my laptop for a second, before grabbing my jacket and walking out of the room.

He wasn't downstairs, and I was really confused, but put my shoes on anyway.

"Aren't you obedient." He suddenly chuckled as he came down the stairs before grabbing his boots and sitting on the last step.

"I'm so confused." I blinked as he sloppily tied his laces and then grabbed his keys.

"Come on, quickly." He encouraged in a hushed tone, and I raised a brow, looking around the room to see if anyone was about.

I almost yelped when he suddenly grabbed my arm and dragged me out of the house.

Uhh, okay!

"Have you only just gotten up?" He asked when I silently followed him to his land rover.

"It's been literally a few seconds since you came into my room, my brain has been left behind." I said, taking a few moments to look at his car.

"You really need to go to a car wash." I commented, and he snorted before getting in.

"Not with where I'm going, come on, it's fine."

"Okay..." I checked I had my phone in my pocket, which of course I didn't, before getting in the passenger seat. My phone... forever missed.

I stared at all the plushie animals on his dash board with a smirk as he started the engine and pulled out of the drive way.

"Why are you running late exactly?" I wondered in amusement as he mumbled to himself anxiously.