122

If I said yesterday was awful, it was nothing compared to today.

At least yesterday it wasn't awkwardly tense. Now I had both fatigue, paranoia, guilt and pain to deal with.

Alex didn't look at me, and Hunter obviously wanted to stay out of it. Nate was too smugly amused about the situation to be counted as good company, so I spent the day alone when I wasn't with Erin.

And there was also some tension with Erin, of course, what did I expect. He seemed a little awkward, but in a concerned kind of way. Like he didn't know what to say about my current condition.

It was lunch time now, just a few more hours left...

"You know if the nurse sends you home it doesn't count as unauthorized absence right?" He eventually asked after a while of me just sitting there in silence.

"That causes way too much trouble." I sighed.

"You have some serious issues. I'm pretty sure you're the only one who thinks you're an inconvenience." He sighed, and I slowly turned my head to give him a flat look.

"I don't believe you."

"Like I said, serious issues."

"Ugh." I rubbed my hand down my face and closed my eyes. "How long left now?"

"It's been ten minutes since you asked that last."

"And?"

"Take ten from my previous answer."

"And that's?"

"Dude."

I sighed dramatically before flopping down on the grass. It wasn't a nice day today, and the breeze was chilly and sky overcast, making me feel ten times worse.

"You should really go home..." He mumbled next to me.

"I can'tttt."

"You can go to my place if you want."

"Nope."

"But you really don't look so good."

"I'm sure I look ten times better than I feel."

"Uh, well then you should be really concerned."

"Rude."

"What? I didn't mean it like that." He rolled his eyes.

"I'll survive." I huffed, sitting up again and looking over my shoulder. I keep on worrying that I'm being watched. And my lip hurts so much... And I'm so tired, and I feel so awful.

Ahh, I'm so miserable right now.

I sighed again and pulled my tongue out, making him raise a brow at me.

"I can't even tell if you're being weirder than usual, you're just too weird of a person."

"Um, excuse me, you're the last one to talk."

"Hmph."

-

Despite how much of a living hell it was, I made it to the end of the day.

I ended up having a little panic attack after a slightly traumatising lesson with Alex, but after a while freaking out in the gym changing rooms I managed to compose myself. Small miracles.

When we were heading home Chance made a few comments that I didn't look too well, but other than that, everything was normal.

Well, Nate seemed a little concerned when I kept dabbing my slightly bloody lips every now and again. He didn't actually say anything though, I'm pretty sure they'd all decided, or were told, it was best to leave me alone.