79

"Has there been a court hearing already?" I heard Aaron ask Matías as they were all talking amongst themselves.

All of the younger brothers were just sitting there on their phone's as the others interrogated an overwhelmed Matías.

I was still leaning against the arm of the sofa, nearly falling asleep.

"Er, yeah, a little one." He answered, and that made me look up.

What?? I didn't know about this?

"Seriously??" Chance tsked and looked irritated.

"Nothing happened, no matter how hard we tried we couldn't get much done without his mother there, but next time if she still doesn't turn up we'll carry on without her, and she won't, so I guess that's bad for you." Matías smirked and I frowned.

"Can't Riley just say, like, fuck off, and everything be sorted?" Nate butted in with a frown and Chance sighed.

"No..."

"Well he must have some say in it right??"

"As a minor...not really."

"WHAT?! It's his life!" Nate protested making me shift uncomfortably.

"Well according to the law, he has no idea what the fuck's best for him." Chester commented and I smirked.

"It's not just the law that says that..." I remarked subconsciously then smiled sheepishly when I realised everyone had heard.

"I bet the judge is biased as well..." Chance commented and Matías smiled.

"Oh she's a very nice lady, listened to our side of the story with great interest!" He replied making me roll my eyes.

"Why exactly? Why are you doing this? Just leave us alone, sheesh." Alex grumbled and I looked over to him to see him crossing his arms moodily.

Wow, angry Alex, what a rare sight.

"Hey, it wasn't my choice,  whatever Charlie wants." He explained making me pull my tongue out and cringe.

"How romantic." Luca deadpanned with a flat expression as Alex smirked at me.

Matías was then interrupted by Zac suddenly chuckling really loudly, making him frown at him.

"S-Sorry, nothing, carry on." He eventually brushed him off, and that seemed to irritate him a lot.

These guys seem really good at emotional manipulation to be honest.

"Well that's enough of this. I need my sleep." Matías decided and almost left the room before freezing.

"Oh, and about eating arrangements, there are a few... rules." He started and I bit my lip.

Uh oh.

"This is where he tells us they're all religiously vegan or something." Nate commented casually making me chuckle anxiously and rub the back of my neck as Alex started snickering and chuckling.

Matías just smiled at them, making the room erupt into an array of different reactions.

"KILL ME." Nate begged as he rubbed his hands down his face making me start chuckling.

"Seriously??" Aaron asked, strangely enough with a highly interested expression accompanied with a smile.

"Here we go..." Chester sighed and I titled my head in confusion.

"I'm surprised you didn't already know, I mean why didn't you ask why Riley was?" He said making me wince as everyone turned to look at me.

"He is???" Zac questioned.