128

I doodled a Luca.

Also a few other characters but they're going to stay on the discord because they're even worse than this lol

-

Today was hell. Firstly, I couldn't see Aaron all day because he was recovering from surgery. And also everyone was acting super weird when they visited. It's like they don't know how to talk to me.

They never stayed long as well, meaning I spent most of the day just sitting there...in the darkness. Nothing to do.

Except contemplate life.

Honestly it was all very anxiety inducing, if I was on the meds, they weren't doing a very good job.

I mean I felt a bit floaty, but I'm pretty sure that could easily be the insane amount of painkillers I was on.

And Luca never came to visit. I'm guessing he didn't want to be alone with me. Or something.

It was terrifying every time someone came into the room. The staff would announce themselves, but Nate scared the shit out of me when he and Hunter came to visit.

He had crutches, so it sounded like the terminator was coming for me or something.

I was tempted to throw something in self defense, but then he laughed and gave himself away.

If he jokes around like that all the time I'll turn into a wreck of nerves.

Not being able to even stare at ceiling tiles is killing me.

After all that, I'm going to die of boredom.

I don't even know what the time is. Last time someone told me, it was lunch time. But that at least felt like a very long time ago.

I'm going to cry...of boredom.

Can you cry of boredom?

I don't know.

I froze when I heard very quiet footsteps approaching.

Bitch I swear to god...

"Riley..." Luca's voice made me give a sigh of relief.

Phew, not being murdered.

"Hey." I smiled in his general direction, and heard him sigh, before dragging a chair up.

Oh, are we going to have a talk.

He didn't say anything for several moments.

"What's wrong?" I eventually asked.

"... I'm sorry."

I frowned.

"You don't have anything to be sorry for?"

"You know I do."

"Luca..."

"I should have..." He sighed heavily. "I really wanted to help. But I didn't."