132

Have a really old image of Aaron for this chapter, wow, it's been like two years or something? I'm such a slow writer

Have a really old image of Aaron for this chapter, wow, it's been like two years or something? I'm such a slow writer. Anyway this drawing is so funny and bad. Really need to redraw all of the characters 🤔 who doesn't appreciate an image of a man with a lamb tho

--

I barely left the room for the next few days,and when I did it was only to the bathroom and to shower.

Aaron insisted I ate a few times, but seeing as I was expending minimal energy, I didn't get all that hungry.

I got a little lonely sometimes, but when Aaron was in here with me, I literally had no desire to leave the room.

I mean, why should I. I just cause drama if I do.

Erin tried to call me a few times. I avoided him when I was in hospital and he accepted it, but now I was out he seemed to be getting more impatient.

I don't really know why I was avoiding him...I guess I just knew I wouldn't be able to keep it together if I heard his voice. I wanted at least one person to not realise how weak I was.

Worrying about it stops me from sleeping easily... ugh

"Riley could you help me with something?" Aaron's voice asked as he sat next to me. He was doing college work or something which was kinda annoying because it would rustle every five minutes.

"If it involves getting up then no." I muttered and heard him tsk at me.

"It doesn't, just sit up a little." He pushed and I groaned before forcing myself up, taking the eye guard off.
Ew, daylight.

He smirked a little as I blinked at him with a flat expression. He patted my bedhair down a bit and I chuckled.

"Can you answer my survey?"

"Ugh, what."

"Come on, I need three people to answer them."

"And you have 9 brothers come onnn."

"They're not so keen on my coursework usually, come on." He handed me the sheet and I huffed dramatically.

"What are you talking about, I'm sure Alex would love to answer a question about..." I squinted. "...the ecological and environmental effects of soy production." I read and then snickered. "Maybe not."

"Yeah, none of them seem to like me when I ask them to help with it." He sighed.

"Who are these people then?" I asked, looking at the other answers.

"Some college friends."

"Ooh you have friends."

"Yes, Riley, I have friends."

"Only two though?" I teased and he chuckled.

"No, I just thought I'd have some variety."

"Oh so you wanted to make me suffer huh." I pouted. "I don't even know what this question means."