72

"Nice crown." My father commented once we'd all stepped inside and I snickered before looking to Alex, who just smiled back.

That idiot's enjoying this. 

Right that's it I'm taking it off. 

I ignored Alex pouting at me again when I took it off, before cringing and looking away from my father greeting his husband with a kiss.

Ew, just no.

What? Yes I am totally homophobic how did you guess. 

"You two hungry?" Matías asked and I looked to see Alex bite his lip awkwardly, making me smirk.

"Of course they are. Don't worry we've got something refreshingly healthy for you to eat...You still eat what I told you to eat right Riley?" My father looked at me with narrowed eyes and I rolled mine.

"Uh, yes, but not because you told me, because I want to." I explained and he smiled.

"Great!" 

-

"That was actually not that bad." Alex commented spontaneously when we were sat in a random sitting room passing the time.

It was now dark outside and the lights in here were unusually yellow tinted, making the room kind of placid. The whole atmosphere made me feel lethargic almost. 

"The meal? You weren't expecting it to be something cooked were you." 

"Guilty, I was thinking of a few carrots and potatoes on a plate." He admitted causing me to snort before laughing at him.

He just smiled at me instead of responding.

"Your laugh is adorable." He commented a very familiar line making me roll my eyes at him.

"Your's isn't." I retorted and he smirked.

"Humph, it's adorable in it's own way." He stated and I raised a brow at him.

"Quietly confident huh?" I teased and he looked at me with a raised brow and a smirk.

"They say confidence is a man's most attractive quality." He commented and I snorted.

"Yeah well too much of it is a man's most unattractive quality." I stated and he shrugged.

"I think maybe being a serial killing homophobic child rapist would be man's most unattractive quality." He said and I rolled my eyes at him.

"Yeah that too."

"Personally I think fabulousness is the best quality." He stated and I chuckled.

"You must find me really attractive then because I am fucking Queen Fabulous." I replied in amusement and he raised both brows at me with a grin. 

"That statement would be 100% correct if it wasn't for ME having the title of Queen in the fabulous section!" 

"Bitch, fight me." I teased with a grin and he grabbed one of the pillows from the sofa.

"You asked for it!" He exclaimed before thumping me with it making me try scramble away from him.

"This is not a fair fight!" I stated as I reached for a pillow on another sofa while being attacked from behind. 

"Why, are you too weak to defend yourself?" He asked and I scoffed before hitting back with my own pillow.

"Uh, excuse me??" I said before continuously wacking him making him try protect himself with his arms.