83

To say things were awkward on the way back was an understatement. I was just glad when it was over, and I was back in a familiar place.

Alex and Nate approached us all as we got out of the car, separately of course, those two didn't want to be seen with each other.

"How'd it go?" Nate asked, and Chester sighed.

"There are still a few things to discuss." He said, as Chance walked past us looking very unhappy as his phone started to ring.

"Damn, he can't catch a break." I sighed and Chester gave me a look.

"Well all can't catch a break, especially since you started causing trouble." He said, and I bit my lip guiltily.

"I'm sorry about that..." I apologised and he sighed.

"What time is it?" Aaron asked, and I looked to see his hands full with two bunnies this time.

"Where did you get them from??"

"I had them!!" Alex chirped, standing slightly behind him, and I smirked.

"It's five." Chester answered before walking away, and I watched him go with a frown. I really need to find the time to apologise to him soon.

"Is it just me, or are things slightly tense?" Nate asked and I sighed, subconsciously chewing on my lip.

"STOP." Aaron snapped and I jumped, before chuckling.

"Old habits die hard." I defended and he just shook his head at me.

"What are you all doing out here?" Hunter asked as he walked up to us, and Luca huffed behind me, obviously not in the best of moods.

"Where have you been all day, to be so oblivious?" Aaron snickered, and Hunter just blinked at him.

"Er, I had a long lie in. When I got up most of you were all gone." He explained and I smiled.

"Damn, I can never lie in these days..." I complained and Aaron frowned at me.

"Why not?"

"I don't know, recently I only manage to get to sleep when I'm tired, otherwise I'm not relaxed enough to stay in bed for long."

"Pfft, you say that but it is literally impossible to get you up in the morning." Alex butted in.

"Yeah, that's because I was still tired." I complained, making him chuckle.

The others gave him dirty looks, obviously not appreciating him bringing up the fact we spent a few days without them.

Can't they let it go?

Alex just made an awkward face before turning round and skipping off somewhere, and Luca sighed again before leaving as well.

Damn, we need some happy pills up in here.

"Right, well I need to take take these guys back." Aaron said as he looked down at the bundles of fluff, and I smiled at them.

"Can I take one?" I asked as I petted one of their heads, and he smiled at me before letting me pick one up.

I bit my lip to stop myself from squealing at the adorable creature, it was snuffling really loudly, and was so warm and soft.

So cute!

"That's adorable!!! I really want a rabbit now!" Hunter exclaimed while jumping up and down slightly, making me blink at him.

I thought he was one of the calm ones...