108

There's been such a dramatic drop in active voters and commenters, super sad! But I appreciate you guys for staying :)

sorry for spelling errors this chap is way too long to proof read as I've got to go out
👀

-

The walk down to the beach was kind of tense. Luca was obviously a bit fatigued, and wasn't in the best of moods.

It also felt even more like we were being babysat. Mainly because Luca was older and less friendlier than Aaron.

The others kept on looking at their phones, apart from Nate and I because mine was broken, and Aaron had his.

Nate eventually slowed down and walked next to me making me grit my teeth awkwardly.

"Um, I'm sorry by the way." He said quietly and I forced myself to look at him.

"About....what?" I asked stiffly.

"I was being a bit manipulative by making you drink all that alcohol. I mean, it would have been my fault if you had drowned so, yeah, my bad." He apologised and I raised a brow at him.

"Apology accepted I guess, although I'm not that sure I would have drowned."

"Are you kidding me? That's why I said we shouldn't go outside. Do you know how many drunk people drown every year? A lot. You should really thank Aaron, he saved your life." He ranted and I made a face.

"Uhh, well, that's comforting."

"I mean, I totally would have tried save you, but I would have just drowned as well, so I couldn't help, sorry." He excused and I scoffed and shook my head at him.

"Well, I appreciate the thought."

"I mean, there was one point he surfaced without you because he couldn't find you in the dark. And I was like 'shit I'm a murderer', but then he found you. Lucky really." He continued and I made an even more disturbed face.

"Uhh, okay."

"Like shit man, I was scared even though I was completely out of it, don't know how Alex and Aaron must have felt."

"Okay Nate I get it."

"Damn, imagine if we couldn't find you and then your body just washed up in the mor-"

"Nate." I huffed at him and he started laughing.

Luca sighed. "Aaron obviously can't look after you all very well." He commented with a frown and I glared at him.

"Your opinion on 'looking after' is actually 'imprisonment' so you can't say anything. Besides, none of us are minors anymore it's not his responsibility to control what we do. Most of us take responsibility for our own actions instead of looking for someone else to blame like you." I fired and he looked taken aback.

The only sound was footsteps and gulls for a few moments.

"Hangovers amirite?" Alex eventually commented and I sighed as we reached the wall of the port.

I stayed standing angrily with my arms crossed on the wall while the others made their way down onto the beach.

Shit, I am moodier than usual.

I watched Luca just lean with his arms crossed against a boulder, while the others started climbing over the large rocks and small ledges.

"Fuck! Asshole!" Hunter's voice sounded from around a rock, and Alex squeeked a moment later after the sound of something splatting.