65

I woke up to the sound of birds outside the window and the feel of Erin's hot skin on my cheek. I blinked as I slowly woke and felt Erin's fingers trailing through my hair lightly.

"Sorry, did I wake you?" was the first thing he said as he smiled at me and I smiled back as I began recalling last nights events in my head.

Shit...

I sighed before laying my head back down on his chest and hating on life in my head.

"What time is it?" I asked and felt his head moved slightly.

"10:25 , when do you have to go to the airport?" he asked and I bit my lip.

"I don't know, the plane leaves at 4 but I shouldn't stay in this town for too long, better to not underestimate my crazy step-family." I explained and he scoffed.

"It will be fine" he said passively and I rolled my eyes.

He's underestimating them.

Damn I feel like a fugitive.

"I still need your bank details" I pointed out and he grumbled.

"Yeah yeah, later jeez calm down" he brushed me off before taking a heavy breath in.

It then became silent and I just stared at the wall listening to everything around me. I don't know if it was annoying or cute that I could hear children playing happily outside, but I liked the feeling of living in a neighbourhood. I've only ever lived in city flats or isolated mansions...

That's kind of a large contrast...

I lifted my head up when I started to hear sounds from inside the house.

"Erin...someone's in the hallway outside..." I pointed out and he tensed.

"That's probably my mother..."

"Does she knock before entering?" I asked as I started to sit up ready to bolt but he grabbed my shoulder.

"Nope. She usually bursts in" he explained and I gave him an incredulous look.

"Umm can you let me go then??" I asked as the footsteps came closer and closer.

"It's fine she already knows I like you anyway" he said and the footsteps stopped.

I managed to pull out of his grip and stand awkwardly in the middle of the room while there was quick knocking at the door.

"See, she knocked; probably thinks we're indecent or something" he said as he snuggled back up in the sheets with his eyes closed and I shot daggers at him with my eyes.

"Erin you awake??!" an energetic and loud voice made me jump as it filled the room like there was no door there in the first place.

"I am now" he called back and I just stood there kind of shocked as she burst into the room.

He tells Clara about who he likes? That's....kind of adorable, I think...also makes me slightly uncomfortable.

"GF honey are you okay?" I blinked as I realised she was standing in front of me with a worried look and smiled.

"Er, yeah I'm fine" I said and she smiled and patted my head.

"Aww just woke up did you? Sorry for bursting in like that, although I did knock!" she said before moving over to drag Erin out of bed.

"Come on sweety your....breakfast is  waiting!" she seemed to freeze and reconsider her wording as she grabbed on his arm and yanked.

She's probably talking about medicine he needs to take...