104

Not proof read

Once we got back it was chaos deciding who got the shower first. Hunter and Alex had a little tiff for the inside shower like idiots, but I was fine standing outside.

The sky was greying however, accompanied by a cold breeze that made me shiver.

Nate came outside just in his boxers which I didn't appreciate, but he said that 'we're all bros here' when I gave him a look.

I'm pretty sure he knows it's more complicated than that!

I just ignored him and stared off into the distance.

Pretty view...

"Are you going to get changed now? I can wait downstairs if you want but personally I don't mind getting changed in the same room." Nate's voice caught my attention and I looked to see him running his hands through his hair under the water stream.

I quirked a brow at him and smirked.
"No, that's inappropriate." I stated and he chuckled.

"Is it? We're just step brothers after all." He teased and I narrowed my eyes at him.

What is your game?

I sat down at the pool's edge. "I'll wait here, you can get changed. It's probably cold in just your underwear."

"Hm, fine."

"Nate, what are you doing?" Aaron asked him as he turned the corner with Hunter next to him.

"What? I'm just in my boxers, used to do it all the time as a kid."

"Yes well you're not a kid anymore and you have company so please go get changed." He furrowed his eyebrows at him and I clicked my tongue as I turned away pretending not to be aware of the conversation.

Awkward...

"Company? Just because he's not related to us by blood doesn't mean he doesn't count as a brother, don't be so cold Aaron." Nate tutted and Aaron furrowed his brows as I rolled my eyes.

"That's not the problem here now is it,  you're outside for one, and this isn't our house."

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to offend the house."

"Uh huh."

"Um anyway I want to go down into town again and I managed to convince Aaron to come so let's go, like right now." Hunter dragged Aaron by his arm and shoved Nate towards the house.

"Are you coming?" Nate asked me and I frowned.

"Um, no thanks, I think I'll stay here..."

"What's wrong? If you're not feeling well then I can-" Aaron started to say but Hunter interrupted him.

"No no no, you're not changing your mind because your precious puppy isn't coming with us now let's go." He huffed and Aaron frowned.

"That is not the reaso-"

"GO!!"

I chuckled to myself before staring down at the water as they all shuffled around inside.

I sighed before gently poking at the fresh blood on my arm from the cut that had started bleeding again from getting wet.

I'm so tired...

-

After eventually going inside I found out that even Caleb had gone into town, leaving the house empty.

No idea how they all have so much energy.

I couldn't muster the energy to do anything but sit on the sofa.