40

Wow, part 40 0-0 come a long way people

Today the strangest thing happened. No not the incident with Alex and Luca, I got texted by my father. 

Yeah, I have a father. Typical divorce story of him being a dick that never talks to me though. Anyway he texted me asking to talk to me, and to ring him back whenever I can. 

I won't though, kiss my ass mother fucker...literally....eh....great nasty image. 

A few hours later I found myself standing near the doorway of a busy living room with my phone going off in a set ringtone. 

Great. Impatient much. 

I narrowed my eyes at the  familiar sound, it was a rare ringtone of course but always meant an argument ahead. 

"Riley.........your jeans are making strange noises" Nate decided to point out the obvious and I gave him a  look.

"Really? I didn't notice" I said and he rolled his eyes while I got it  out of my pocket.

Oh yeah..the sound button fell out.....crap.

I mean I could turn it off but with the state my phone is it may never turn on again...

Right I'll just hope he get's the message when I hang up.   I hang up and just smile at Nate, Aaron and Hunter as they gave me questioning glances, with Zac and Alex being too busy to notice.

It started ringing again and I made a face as I tried to ignore it.

"You fallen out with someone?" Nate asked and I smirked. 

"Yeah, you could call it that" I replied as I hung up again, gritting my teeth when it rang again immediately after. 

"Seems they really want to talk to you" Hunter commented and I gave him a look.

I sighed in annoyance as I looked at the number on the screen and decided to just step out the room when everyone was giving me strange looks. 

I walked passed Luca and Chester on my way out and just smiled as I walked passed them with a really loud ringtone blaring from my phone. My bad. 

Um, no going outside so..

I decide to go into the games room, which I rarely go in. It was just after Chance's office so I hope I didn't disturb him too much. 

I pace the room as I wait for him to stop calling me back but that didn't seem like it was going to happen.

Damnit surely he'd know any normal person would just turn their phone off ugh. 

Good point it'd tell him if my phone was off...

"What do you want?" I snapped harshly into the phone when I decided to answer and received a chuckle as a reply. 

"Always been one to be polite haven't you Riley" he said and I rolled my eyes. 

"Yes actually I have, of course only to nice people" I retorted with a smile and even though he couldn't see me he could probably guess my attitude.

"Oh don't be sour, I may not know you that well but I know you enough to expect you not to put on the sour teenager act, I am at least aware you know better then to do that" he snapped and I sighed.

"Sorry hun" I said and  smiled when he made a sound of discontent. 

"I haven't got all day, just hear me out" he suddenly said and I rolled my eyes, then spotted the Alex's head popping out from the doorway.