106

Second update! Make sure to go and read the one posted yesterday.

Note: narration is not to be trusted this chapter lmao

"Riley come on!" A shout woke me up and I frowned at Nate infront of me.

"What?"

"We're leaving soon." He explained and I looked outside to see it was dark.

Shit...how did I manage to sleep so long.

"I thought I said I wasn't going anyway." I sighed and shifted in my seat.

"You're going, even if we have to drag you. Have a little fun!"

I grumbled before he grabbed my arm and pulled me up.

"Ugh, fine."

"Great! Get dressed into something nicer."

"Bitch, this is fine. We're not going anywhere fancy."

"No but you look like you're about to adopt a bunch of cats and knit a scarf."

"I'd love to see a granny wearing jeans and a hoodie."

"You get what I mean, come on!"

"Hm, so demanding."

I climbed the ladder lazily before sighing. "I don't have anything nicer."

"At least wear non-tattered jeans."

"Fine." I got out a pair of black skinny jeans and a white shirt. "That good enough?"

He gave me a look.

"It's not like you're a fashion queen or something." I defended and he rolled his eyes.

"I've got something." He said before getting a black cloth out of his bag.
He placed it round my neck and I looked at him.

"Why does everyone feel the need to make me wear a Bandanna?"

"But this is a sparkly Bandanna."

"Great."

"Come on guys!" Alex whisper shouted up the ladder.

"Why is he whispering?"

"We don't want to push our luck with Aaron. He's clearly going through a 'I should be less of a bore' phase but I don't think it will last long."

"So you're sneaking out?"

"Not really, he knows we're going at some point..."

"Ummmm." I looked at him unsurely and he rolled his eyes.

"Come on, he'll survive just this once."

"Come on bitches! Hustle!" Hunter called and I sighed before following Nate down the ladder.

"If someone dies I'm blaming you." I commented as I approached Alex and he snorted.

"Let's go!"

"Shhh!" Nate and Hunter growled in unison as we walked out of the door.

"Caleb isn't coming?" I wondered.

"No, seems it's a little too much for him to tackle just yet."

"Understandable."

We walked down the dark hill in silence before Alex took the lead, bounding excitedly off in a random direction.

"I just suddenly realized that this could be a bad idea. I mean, it's Alex's idea after all." Hunter commented and Alex tssked at him.