25

I woke up to darkness around me. My eyes adjusted to the room, with only the flickering computer screen as a light source. 

I almost jumped out of my skin when I saw Chance sitting back in the chair, he looked like he'd fallen asleep. Workaholic.

Ugh, i hate waking up at night.

I stood up and creeped up to the door, cursing when I realised it was locked, where'd he put those keys?

I winced as I walked up to the desk, the computer light stinging my eyes.

I felt around on the surface and smiled when I found the keys, carefully picking them up trying not to make a sound.

I slowly unlocked the door and opened it, sneaking out and leaving it ajar behind me. 

I heard shouting and arguing down the hall and cautiously walked towards it.

"He's fucking underage Chester, what the hell were you thinking!?" Luca's angry voice cut through the angry and awkward atmosphere and I bit my lip.

Don't tell me they're talking about...

"I obviously wasn't thinking, and how'd you know anything like that happened anyway!?" I heard a frustrated Chester reply and grimaced.

They are aren't they.

"It's on CCTV Chess!!" 

Fuckk what? What exactly is on CCTV!?!

"Not anything R rated is there! So leave me alone!" 

"You obviously fucking did something you prick, and you kissed him!" a new angry voice rose, it seemed to be Zac, but I can't say I'd ever heard Zac angry.

Holy shit...I'm in so much shit right now..

"How'd do you know?! And so what? I can do what I like, why are you watching CCTV all the time anyway?!" Chester shouted back and I heard lot's of angry movement in the room. 

Woah, I'm not going in there...maybe I should retreat..

"I was suspicious, and too right too, the thing i'm annoyed about is that I waited this long to check it, you're such a dick! You knew there was CCTV in the yard didn't you! And you just rubbed whatever this is in our faces!" Ah, angry Luca, help.

Wait, just the stable yard? That's okay then i guess..wait.. no it isn't. Shit.

"And why do you care so much!? Unless there is something you aren't telling me?" 

The very heated argument was making me nervous, and when something smashed against a wall I knew i should probably not be seen right now.

"Fuck you, you little shit!" I heard a furious Luca growl and there was definitely some contact. 

Oh myy god, a furious and aggressive Luca, right, that's it. I'm out.

"I'm fucking one year younger than you i'm not a little shit!" I heard Chester reply as they seemed to be trying to throw punches at each other while I was retreating backwards.

I accidentally kicked a table leg and a curse slipped from my lips before I could contain myself.

The noise in the room suddenly silenced and I held my breath.

 Ohhh shit.

"Riley get here right now!" I heard Luca call as I continued to limp backwards and round a corner.

Guess he recognised my voice..double shit.

I peered round the corner again while grimacing. 

"Can I not?" I asked and he glared at me, causing a shiver up my spine.