16

Warning: Rated R.

"You can walk from here?" Aaron asked Erin as we stopped in the middle of a silent street. Erin quickly jumped down before answering and took a few steps back. 

"Yep, totally, see ya'" he said hurriedly before walking in what I knew to be the wrong direction. Hehe, he is genuinely scared of them. 

Chester's horse suddenly flung his head up, causing me to push into Chester more and I cringed. Yep, thank you horse, just make it even harder why don't you.

Chester coughed awkwardly and then told the horse to turn around and walk on. Ha! Now I'm not the only one getting uncomfortable! Wait ...what..

I leaned into him slightly and he tensed up before gulping awkwardly. Well, that serves him right then. 

I chuckled quietly and Chester cleared his throat. "Riley, stop" he whisper ordered sternly. 

"Something wrong?" I asked innocently and looked back at him with a sly smile. He narrowed his eyes at me, but I could see a smile tugging at his lips. Oh wait that's a form of flirting isn't it oops.

"Hurry up! Le's go! " Aaron called back before cantering and I jumped. Chester chuckled before kicking the horse on and galloping. 

"ShhhhiittI cursed in genuine pain and dug my nails into Chester's leg for grip. 

"Don't worry you won't fall off" he reassured but it didn't convince me to be honest. 

Soon we had caught up to Aaron, but the horses decided to race each other and carried on flat out galloping into the woods. 

-

When we finally made it to the house lets just say I think we both were a little......worked up....

"That....was a horrible experience" I commented as we walked into the yard. "I didn't mind it that much to be honest" Chester teased although his face was rather flushed. 

"Oh I can tell" I replied suggestively. Oh shit I'm flirting again. 

Luca and Hunter were both standing at the exit of the yard, looking at me with an unimpressed expression on their faces. 

Now I have a suddun urge to cross my legs....shit..

Chester dismounted as soon as we reached them and I slowly followed, then pretended I was interested in Aaron's horse and hid behind it. 

"Discreet" Chester said while smiling, looking at nothing in particular. 

I narrowed my eyes at him but no one else seemed to notice. 

"Riley, I trust you don't plan on doing anything like that again?" Luca asked me while crossing his arms. 

"Sorry it was an accident" I cringed and looked to the floor guiltily. 

"Come on, I'll make Riley put the horses away, there's no point staying out here any longer" Aaron said and I pouted. 

"I'll make sure he doesn't get into any more trouble" Chester looked at me sternly and everyone sighed before leaving. 

Erm............

I cautiously took Aaron's horse and led it to the stalls. Then untacked it, trying to ignore the dull throbbing coming from my crotch. 

It's not as easy as it sounds I can tell you that. 

I hissed in annoyance as I struggled with the bridle nose-band, and the horse looked at me like I was crazy.