62

I'll remember the number of this chapter...

I ended up just sitting there in silence for at least three hours. I didn't want to start an argument, so I just thought about things. Lots of things.

Now I'm just pissed at everything, the more I think about it the less this whole situation I'm in makes sense.

Nearly all gay, nearly all attracted to me. All male??! What is with this family!

So bossy and argumentative, it's like I'm a parent's precious Chihuahua that they're looking after for the summer or something. Better keep it inside all the time than risk it getting hurt.

Seriously I have bruises all over my body and am so sore I feel like I've ridden around on horseback for a week solid.

And I've been walking around with visible hickeys all week...really need to invest in some foundation or whatever it's called...

Not only that I'm being called a slut all the time even though I'm never the one to make a move!

Honestly it's not like I'm killing anyone anyway, if they've got a problem with it they should just tell me rather than just jump to the word slut straight away.

Ugh!

"Riley."

"WHAT." I snapped in irritation and he gave me a flat look.

He stayed staring at me for several moments and I sighed.

"Sorry." I said flatly and he raised a brow at me.

What? I'm not good at acting you won't be able to make me sound like I mean it!

"Why do you have to act like such a brat all the time" he complained and I scoffed.

"Why do you have to act like you're my parent all the time, you're not, i can look after myself!"

"I have the responsibility to not let you get yourself killed!"

"What is this, the Amazon rainforest!? Going outside or getting in a simple fight isn't going to get me killed!"

"Fights can get you killed!! Getting suspended and expelled from school will kill your chances of getting a reasonable job! Unless you work as a prostitute I bet you'd love that!" he yelled and I stood up and took a few steps towards him.

He responded by standing up too, and of course loomed above me, but a fight wasn't what I was aiming for.

I reached behind my back into the draw and picked up a rectangular object with a cracked screen as I glared at him, my phone.

"Why are you so concerned with what goes on in my private life, it's not like I've hurt anyone!"

"You've hurt EVERYONE!!" he snapped and I took a step back, feeling slightly intimidated by his height and loud voice.

That doesn't even make any sense.

I just narrowed my eyes at him before taking a step to the side and opening the door that I realised had not been locked.

"Riley!" he called as I walked out but I ignored him.

"Why do you find it so hard to shut the fuck up and do what you're told!!" he shouted after me as he walked out and I scoffed.

"I'm not some fucking twelve year old child WHY DO YOU FIND IT SO HARD TO TREAT ME WITH RESPECT!" I turned and yelled at him, knowing full well everyone in the house could probably hear me.

He slammed me against the hallway wall and knocked the air out of my lungs before leaning in close to my face.

"Well if you're going to act like an immature slut, I'll treat you like one" he snapped and my eyes widened.