75

guys the amount of spam messages on my page is v annoying. Also whenever I read on the app it keeps on taking me to the app store and shows me random apps, really annoying. I'm guessing there are invisible adds on the pages or something? sneaky and irritating, shame on you wattpad >.>

I really tried hard to stay in bed this morning. I grabbed onto Alex when he tried to get up and pulled him back in, but he wasn't having any of it.

He kept going on about how it was nearly 11 already, and that we need to go to the pride day. Fuck the pride day, beds are better.

"Come on Riley, stop being lazy!"

"I'm not being lazy! I'm stressed, and tense, and sore, and tired. Nope." I complained while lying on my front, with my arms crossed in front of me. I'm not moving any time soon.

"Comme onnn!" He moaned before jumping onto to the bed. He then straddled me from behind and rubbed his hands down my back.

"I'll give you a massage if you want, give you some stress relief!" He suggested and I snorted.

"The only thing you are going to give me sitting like that is an erection, now get off!"

"Whoah, kinky." He snickered before jumping off and dragging me out of the bed.

"Coomeeee onnnnnnnnnnnn!!" He exclaimed as he struggled to drag me and I groaned at him.

"Stooppp!!" Was my last complaint as he managed to drag me completely out of it and I made sure to take him with me when I flopped onto the floor.

"The carpets comfy too." I said as I snuggled against it and he chuckled.

"I'll pour a cup of water on you in a minute!"

"Mmmph."

"It'll be fun, get up!"

"Make me."

"I'm trying to!" He exclaimed as he grabbed both of my arms and tried to make me stand up. I made a face before laughing at his determined expression.

"Fine, but I need a shower first." I finally gave up and stood straight making him smile.

"Okay, don't take too long though! Although you always do..." He pouted and I rolled my eyes.

"I need to take a long time."

"Really? 'NEED'?"

"Yes. It's a habit."

"M'kay then."

I stuck my tongue out at him before walking into the bathroom.

Ugh.

-

"Hurry uppppp." Alex insisted as he tried yet again to drag me somewhere I didn't want to go. We were in the middle of a really busy street, not where I want to be right now.

I also started to notice the amount of colours on the street intensifying as we walked. We're approaching gayness, I can feel it.

"I hate large pride parades, smaller ones are cuter." I commented and he snorted.

"No way! Large ones are fun!"

I sighed in irritation as the streets got more dense and the people got more...unique. And loud.

Why does he even want to be here, is he even gay? I mean I know straight people go to these all the time, but he seems pretty dedicated right now.