105

Not proof read

After my little freak out it seemed like everyone had decided to have a quiet night in. Nate and Hunter were watching a random British soap and were discussing possible dramatic backstories for each character, and Aaron was sitting doing his work.

Alex and Caleb however were in the other room occasionally cursing and arguing. I think they were playing Mario cart or something.

I just sat there switching between watching the TV in nostalgia and staring at Aaron's essay on his screen as he sat next to me.

"Do you really believe that?" I eventually broke the silence and Aaron looked up.

"What?"

"That fossil fuels are good?"

"No, I just need to have both for and against considered in order to pass." He answered. "Why are you reading my work?" He tilted the screen away from me self consciously and I chuckled.

"It's interesting. You used the wrong there by the way, a few paragraphs up." I said and he gave me a look.

"Thanks for telling me, eventually."
He scrolled through then tsked. "I would have found that when I proof read it anyway."

"Mhm."

"This guy is obviously a drug dealer." Nate commented as they watched two old men interact.

"Looks like a sheep shagger to me." Hunter commented and Aaron looked up at him with a frown.

"Just... joking." He chuckled awkwardly and Nate sniggered.

"Isn't that Welsh people though."

"Guys." Aaron tssked and Nate sighed.

"Are we doing anything tomorrow?" He asked boredly.

"...Chance and the others are still a little busy, we'll hang round here a bit longer." Aaron sighed.

"Doing what?"

"I don't know, whatever you feel like."

I feel like sleeping forever.

"Are there any shops nearby? Like, real shops, branded and shit." Nate asked.

"There is a bus you can get into town, I'm sure there will be a shopping centre there." I pointed out.

"Great, like we need to go shopping." Aaron commented while typing.

"I'm going, what about you?" Nate raised a brow at Hunter and he sighed.

"Yeah sure ."

They both then looked at me and I made a strange grumbling noise.

"I mean, it's a bit hectic in town..."

Nate gave me a flat look.

"You can't be scared of people forever." He complained.

"Yes you can it's called introversy and anxiety." Aaron said without looking up and Nate pulled out his tongue.

"I'm really not scared of people. Busyness is just... draining. Maybe if I'm not so tired tomorrow." I sighed and Aaron looked up at me in concern.

"What?" I asked defensively after a few moments of his concerned staring and he smiled awkwardly.

"Just wondering if there's anything I can do to help."

"Maybe just drag him along anyway and have a coffee." Nate suggested and I gave him a look.

"Coffee won't help."